[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think I dropped the ball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: fuckedup.png (781KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
fuckedup.png
781KB, 1242x2208px
Met a really cute girl, was messaging her on whatsapp.

She sent me a message asking to chill on saturday (last saturday) over a week ago.

I forgot to check whatsapp. All my clients email me or call me, I have no friends, and the girls I am casual with know to email me since I never check whatsapp/texts.

I literally forgot to check my fucking whatsapp for the week.

Super salty.

Thinking about just calling her tommrow.

What do I say?

How do I explain not answering the whatsapp for a week? I don't want to tell her 'Haha I have no friends so I just don't check texts'

I think my best bet here is to just call her and say 'sorry, when are you free'.

I work 80 hours a week+ and it's hard to meet women and this one is a real dime, 9/10

Met her on OKC, work hours, no friends, stuck with online dating and hitting on randoms irl.
>>
>>17768322
Call her or message her and let her know if she is still interested, if you get no reply, then there you go
>>
She clearly doesnt check whatsapp frequently either
You're both in the same boat
Just apologize and laugh it off for doing the same thing she does

Also, YOU offer a time to meet. Waiting for her to give you a time is off putting.
>>
>>17768326

Yeah I don't understand why I didn't just text her.

Well I mean I do I get 0 bars at my house so I didn't want to text. But I'm just going to fucking call her and tell her ' Next Saturday we chilling @ 8!'

thanks anon you're right

>>17768324

>if shes interested

They all are, if they stop responding to me, I assume they died in a car crash anon, duh
>>
File: 1469967071888.jpg (243KB, 1000x1341px) Image search: [Google]
1469967071888.jpg
243KB, 1000x1341px
OP, don't be stupid. If she is interested, and so are you, exchange numbers and text / call each other. Are you dumb? Stop being dumb and fucking go for it. You don't need to make a thread on /adv/ when it's OBVIOUS what you should be doing now.

Now, get laid or at least have a great time.
>>
>>17768353

>don't be stupid
>didn't read the thread
>doesn't know how what's app works

>Now, get laid or at least have a great time.

That's the plan familia.

I'm just asking what excuse to use here for not checking my whatsapp
>>
>>17768360

I thought about the number part after I posted it. I have what'sap myself.

My point is, why aren't you calling her if you already have her number?

>I'm just asking what excuse to use here for not checking my whatsapp

Don't use an excuse, be honest. Do you dislike honest anon?
>>
>>17768363

>why not call her

It's 3 am here, I don't think she'll appreciate being woken up.

>be honest

alright alright but I'm sure as shit not telling her why I didn't check whatsapp/my texts
>>
>>17768364

I meant call her at a normal time.

How old are you? Get it together man. If you are over thinking something this small, there might be something wrong with you.
>>
File: youdontknowbetteryet.jpg (27KB, 279x304px) Image search: [Google]
youdontknowbetteryet.jpg
27KB, 279x304px
>>17768370
>If you are over thinking something this small, there might be something wrong with you.

If you're attacking anons for no reason on a cantonese basket weaving forum their might be something wrong with you
>>
>>17768364
she's going to find out you have no friends pretty quickly if you end up dating her, my lad
>>
>>17768382

Nah.

One of the girls I've been fucking about once every 2 weeks for 3? years now still has no idea.

No one asks you 'So do you have friends?' because they all expect that you have friends.

Normies lol
>>
It's none of her business why you didn't respond.

What im curious about is whether that screencap is the last of your conversation. If it is, the ball was already in her court. She told you she'd let you know, so it's not like you stood her up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.