[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being a dick to my mother? She is a ridiculous,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1458528567088.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1458528567088.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
How do I stop being a dick to my mother?

She is a ridiculous, fussy to the point of autism, superstitious, completely non-threatening, and I can't stand her. I regret every single time I snap at her and try, but she always evaporates my patience almost immediately.

What do? I'm 23, and yes, still pathetically living with my parents. I am saving up to move out.
>>
just stop giving a shit about her completely ignore her behavior think of her as a being created to give you money and food and some extra money on her death bed then she will look alright
>>
File: 1331238663105.jpg (1MB, 3703x2971px) Image search: [Google]
1331238663105.jpg
1MB, 3703x2971px
>>17767789
>How do I stop being a dick to my mother?
Cut off your dick.
>>
JUST BE QUIET
>>
File: tears_trumo.jpg (63KB, 733x736px) Image search: [Google]
tears_trumo.jpg
63KB, 733x736px
You're living with your parents as a manchild so you literally are in no place to complain. Grow a pair and get a real job
>>
We need to know more about what sets you off. Would I be correct if I were to guess that this is abut religion?
>>
In a very very similar boat Anon, but I'm not 23. I'm 18 and a senior in high school. I have no patience for her either now, and I miss the days when I used to say I loved, not hated, my mom.

Really getting tired of my mom. She likes to shit talk my brother and his girlfriend and wants to constantly make money into an issue, I swear to god that's going to rip this family apart some day. But she also likes to yell and scream about everything and while she tries to say that she's a kind and loving mother she can hardly look beyond her own perspective and doesn't want to do anything with her life other than work some $11/hr job and play Facebook games when she gets home.

So when she starts to go into one of her fits I just sit there and ignore it. I do other things. Sometimes I put headphones in. Other times I browse the web on my phone. Just grit your teeth and wait for the eventual release from your mothers house.
>>
>>17767904
She's nothing but kind to me, just very doting.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.