[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roommate sucks and how to kill a cat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: test.jpg (233KB, 1492x990px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
233KB, 1492x990px
Roomate's a dick. There's three of us, the third one is a nice guy but he mostly keeps to himself. I'm a people person but I can't put up with this manipulative asshole anymore.

Here's what's driving me postively mad:

- He has this cat. We can't have cats. It smells like piss, all the time. I felt pressured to say yes when they asked about it even though I'm allergic. If we get caught with it, it's like a 500$ fine. I have no issue taking it into the mountains (we live near a reserve) and killing it. I've never killed before but I really want to start with this thing. Maybe I can even stage an accident.

- He takes up all the space in our fucking room. He's some art major or something so there are canvases everywhere which I could live with, but he brought a fucking queen size bed and I barely fit with his desk and shit, and he plays this "technically i'm in my fifty percent" shit that drives me even madder

- he smokes weed in the apartment with his vape or whatever. We even said no smoking in the apartment, but apparently vapes are okay. Can I get him arrested or something?

- Every night he's fucking a new girl or his open letter relationship girlfriend or whatever especially at like two in the afternoon he'll just lock the door and expect me to get the message. He's fucked multiple girls that I'm close with and verbally abused them, treating them like trash and destroying their self esteems for a time just to fuck them.

- Maybe I should just post this to 4chan and see if they'll help me get really petty revenge

I guess what I'm asking here is how do I or should I kill the cat? Is that legal? I'm falling apart, man.
>>
>>17767406
Perhaps you could just kys op? You sound like a faggot who's jealous because he's a kissless virgin.
>>
>>17767415
This.
You made the wrong choice threatening to kill a cat on 4chan.
Just shoot yourself in the fucking mouth and be done with it you insufferable cunt. You sound like a serial killer so do the world a favor and purge yourself from it.
>>
>>17767406
You sound like an autist, OP.
>>
>>17767423
>You made the wrong choice threatening to kill a cat on 4chan.
Speak for yourself, plebbitor

OP maybe you should have had a fucking spine and said "No I'm allergic" and tell him to clean up his shit and stop smoking weed all the time.
Call your landlord and tell them you want to evict this dickbag.
>>
>>17767406
tattle to your landlord.

Your roommate doesn't have proof of you agreeing does he? well then there you go. Tell him to get rid of it. if he refuses, tattle to you landlord.

you sound like a pissy child about everything else and it's not really substantial.
>>
>>17767437
This. You're letting him walk all over you and getting mad at him for doing it. tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>17767437
100%.

OP, you're pathetic and angry, but I bet you don't say shit to your dumb roommate. Dude is just an idiot and has no idea you're in your room hatefully squeezing your dick like a stressball while your rage quietly builds. Plotting to kill his cat while he thinks everything is a-ok.

Fuck you ya worthless cunt. And I don't even like cats.
>>
>>17767406
>I guess what I'm asking here is how do I or should I kill the cat? Is that legal?

No you should not kill the cat because that is illegal if you live in the US. Not to mention on top of criminal charges your room mate could sue you as well. Also, if the cat goes missing being that it is inside he will suspect you did something at which point you would also be fucked.

Stop whining and tell your room mate the issues you have with him. If that does not work call the landlord. Either way man the fuck up about this situation and stop being a passive aggressive sneaky bitch.
>>
>>17767406
Don't do something illegal. Just talk to him about how his behavior is bothering you. If he doesn't do anything about it then tell your landlord about the cat and the weed.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.