[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend wanted to put make up on me, and I reluctantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Miss-Fame.jpg (92KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Miss-Fame.jpg
92KB, 620x413px
My girlfriend wanted to put make up on me, and I reluctantly let her because I love her, and didn't want to cause an argument (something like "I do stuff for you all the time, why won't you let me do this one little thing!?") I am of course kind of mad at her for doing it, because I'm a heterosexual man. I let her do it though, and now afterwards she's still upset, because I "don't know how to have fun, or take a joke". Am I an asshole for being upset, that she put makeup for me? She keeps on saying it's not a big deal, that lots of guys go through it. But I'm not fucking like that. And I don't know what fucking guys she's talking about, because I've never heard of anyone that would be cool with that.
>>
You're not an asshole, but you do seem to have a stick up your ass
>>
>>17767346
Ha! Faggot
>>
>>17767346

>ive never been on youtube

guys do make up challenges all the time its fun. you really do need to lighten up, its makme up, it can't change your sexuality, so why cant you have fun with it?
>>
>>17767351
>>17767354
It's faggots like you that are destroying masculinity.

OP, demand anal sex as recompense. It's the only way to reclaim your man card. Anal sex as in you fucking her in her ass. Just thought I'd clarify since you've taken to wearing make-up.
>>
>>17767346

If you're so against it, why did you let it happen?

If you're so mad about it now that it's already over, what has you so concerned? Worried you liked it?

I wouldn't have sat there and let my girlfriend paint my face, but that's because I don't have time for that shit. Seems like you should get the fuck over it.
>>
>>17767368
HURR ME MANLY DURR WHERE DA TESTOSTERONE @@@@???

you got a stick up your ass OP, just like have fun or she will find another guy to do that for her.
>>
>>17767368
>It's faggots like you that are destroying masculinity.

This. It's a slippery slope till she's asking you to be her "emotional boyfriend" while someone else is her sexual boyfriend, and "if it makes you feel any better, you can watch".

Seriously, it's like meth. All it takes is one time and bam, you're now a full blown cuck raising your wives' son.
Tell her that if she wants to put make-up on someone she fucks, she can walk out the door and go fuck a dyke. You're a goddamn man.
>>
>>17767368
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjVeWvdogMw

Words of God, straight from Him to you.
>Spoilers, it's obviously George Carlin.
>>
>>17767385
Damn right. After that hit the gym, go kill a deer with your bare hands, grow a beard, and drink whisky...straight. I am not joking by the way. Current society may be trashing masculinity, but it has tremendous value as a means of self-sufficiency, critical thought, competition, and taking charge of one's own life. Think Thoreau, Hercules, or Marcus Aurelius. These men would not let a woman put them in make-up (even if one is fictional).
>>
>>17767393
I actually don't care about faggots. I was being EXTREME to get a point across. What I do care about is a woman trying to emasculate her man and the general war on masculinity and traditional male sexuality. OPs girlfriend crossed a line.
>>
>>17767409
>and drink whisky...straight

only bloody way to drink it.
>>
>>17767346
it really depends on the girl.

Personally, I can't stand a dude that takes himself too seriously, or can't do 'gay' shit like this. I kind of lose respect. To me, it's more impressive to do shit like this, not take it seriously, and still know you're a fuckin' man. It seems weaker to be so fragile you can't partake without losing your 'man card.'

That said, with some chicks it's the exact opposite.>>17767385 put it perfectly. But overall, why would you want to be with someone like that ANYWAY?
>>
>>17767346
it is fairly common for girls to want to do this. it's just for fun. like doodling in a notepad, but different.

my first long term gf wanted to. she guilted me into it though because she turned out to be emotionally, verbally, physically and sexually abusive (i didn't realise this until it had been 3 years). my second long term gf wanted to as well. the first couple times she asked i said no thanks, and she just dropped it. it wasn't a big deal. i let her a couple times after that cos whatever. i didn't really mind, she washed it off for me after anyway, and she enjoyed herself.

but OP you seem like you need to relax.
>>
You just mad because you realized how ugly you are and how much better you look with makeup
>>
girl here... really a turn off when guys think that doing stuff like this "makes them gay"
it's like you don't have a big enough brain to realize nothing can make you gay besides you actually wanting dick in you
>>
>>17767607
No one thinks it makes them gay. It is demeaning for you to try to make a man submit to your childish dress up games. Grow the fuck up and have some respect.
>>
>>17767610
yeah she put this badly.

as I kind of said here >>17767570
it depends on the girl/your relationship. And what I didn't mention is that it should be mutual. I'm willing to do demeaning stuff with a dude I love and trust because I already know he respects me and that won't change.

Only example I can think of as equivalent is someone jizzing on your face haha. If she wouldn't allow that and starts spouting some feminist rhetoric about respect, that seems unbalanced if you ask me.
>>
>>17767420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJr5iUhORvc

Sorry, then here's word of God regarding manliness.
>spoilers, still Carlin.
>>
>>17767354
Maybe he just doesn't think it's fun
It's just makeup
About as fun as letting a toddler do facepainting on you

It can be fun, yeah, or it can just be annoying
>>
It doesn't matter if you had make up on you. You're a faggot by default, OP.
>>
>>17767346
You said she could so you can't really get mad. You sound like you have a complex about being gay?!

There's nothing gay about putting make up on, if my girlfriend wanted to, then I'd let her.

Women are fucking nuts, everyone knows that..just sit back and let her to this, have a laugh about it and then everything will be good.
>>
>>17767346
Agreeing to do something and then being moody and passive aggressive about it is more feminine than having makeup put on you like facepaint.

If my boyfriend behaved like you I'd find a new one.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.