[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting gift cards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: I AM SHIT.jpg (267KB, 1063x598px) Image search: [Google]
I AM SHIT.jpg
267KB, 1063x598px
Does anyone know how to get free gift cards to buy shit off amazon, etc or basically anyway to get serious coin? Talking to the hackers, the ATM hackers and the general life crackers. I am so sick of being broke all the goddamn time and still feeling shit because I can't buy my gf a new pair of jeans or fucking LIVE!!! despite working 12 hours a fucking day.
>>
>>17767341

of course anon. i am a leet hacker, and like all leet hackers i just hand over my highly illegal but super fucking simple information over to any doofus who wants some free money.

why wouldn't I?
>>
Shit no. I know this isn't a free society yet. I just want to learn man. I don't mind putting in the work. I barely sleep anyway.
>>
Sometimes I just need the financial freedom to sit down and focus on what is important. I could talk for days about my reasons for this, but honestly no one really cares. I just need help becoming free...
>>
>>17767358

>i want to learn
>SO TELL ME

how about, go learn?
>>
Well it isn't like I haven't tried. In my country resources aren't so readily available. So even Learning requires resources I don't have. Not to mention that I wouldn't know what to start with or what I'd need to learn. Basically if no one wants to help then I'm hoping someone will at least guide me. LAstly the main difference between haves and have nots is TIME. I have no real TIME to study because I'm always fucking working, stressing and being broke.
>>
>>17767438

if you're not smart enough to get what you need to learn, you're not smart enough to get waht you need to pull a credit card.
>>
What I need to learn is money. Money is why I'm making this post. Are you retarded? This isn't America where your shit is all readily available and accessible. Look its simple. I need help to set myself up. I'm not asking for a cash handout but knowledge and tools to start and work forward. If you are just here to post dumbass comments with no thought, rather save it and move on. You say you're a hacker, but obviously not the kind I would want to be. Information, knowledge, advice should be free, and not bought or sold as a comodity. So if you're a hacker and you are that selfish, I can do without you. If you're a geek on the couch like me just posting random shit. I can do without that too.
>>
>>17767478

>ready accessible

its not though. everyone here who learns this stuff does it by snooping around.

no one wnats to risk exposure by showing you their methods. if you want to figure it out, do what everyone else does: figure it out.

>information should be free
>SO THAT I CAN STEAL MONEY AND GIFT CARDS FROM OTHERS

Top kek.

you dont need to 'buy' this information anon, there are certain equipments you'd have to purchase once you figure out what you're doing but you can figure out how to do it.

anyone with internet can.

>BUT IM SO BUSY JUST GIB IT TO MEH

no.
>>
Look. The gift cards are so that I can purchase the equipment I need. It doesn't matter that I read code and read all these things everyday when I never get a chance to practice it. I quit college to get a job. All I do is work now. yes I love my work sometimes. I'm a teacher. I enjoy it, but I have no life outside of that and my Gf. I read and read and read. All these courses, and methods require that I have things. A laptop. A secure VPN. Friends. All I have is the PC my parents got me when I turned 21 with a 660 graphics card. Thats how old it is. The rest I build over time. I'm trying to save up to leave this shit hole I'm in right now and not having a GED, or degree i'm looking at 6 years before I can afford my own brand new laptop. I don't want pity or anyone to even know this, but since you needed a context I'll put one there for you. I don't want a cash hand out or to be given free shit. There is this movie HACKER and I just want the opportunity and guidance. All I need. All I want is a set up and guidance. Look. you don't want to help. That's cool.
>>
>>17767544

>I DONT WANT PITY
>BUT I DO WANT YOU TO PITY ME AND GIVE ME FREE MONIES

lol

>but since you needed a context ill put one there for you

i didnt ask for nor did i need context.

>i dont want to be given free shit
>just force fed information so i can get free shit.

all the information you need is already there anon, you're just too dumb to find it.

you dont get guidance. none of us got guidance for this. we learned what we had to do. its a lot easier than you think, but you literally havent tried.
>>
Ok then. Oh wise moses. Yee who knows all and has glimpsed my life and understands everything. I shall obey . You are correct. You must be the best hacker in the world and clearly you are all knowing. Thank you oh wise ANON FTPCNSD
>>
well this was a waist. so much for anon
>>
>>17767790

>WOW I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE DIDN'T JUST HAND ME INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET FREE MONEY I MEAN WHATS THEIR PROBLEM

top kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.