[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really ugly guys who are either extremely fat with fucked faces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IDShot_540x540.jpg (57KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IDShot_540x540.jpg
57KB, 540x540px
Really ugly guys who are either extremely fat with fucked faces reject me, but sometimes really hot athletic boys with model faces fuck me

I don't understand? I really don't understand at all.

Am I like human marmite?
>>
>>17766119
The ugly guys tend to have fucked confidence, so to save embarrassment, they pick the easy way out. Or maybe you have certain qualities only certain people dig after all.

Post pics or at least describe yourself as objectively as possible. (Don't forget personality)
>>
>>17766119

psot pics of yourself so we can understand the mindset of guys looking at you.
>>
>>17766119

They reject YOU? How does that work?
>>
>>17766176
I do the approaching most of the time.
>>
Sounds to me like you're human garbage instead.
Hot athletic boys just want to drain their nuts, ''extremely fat'' guys are looking for a girl with substance, which you probably lack.
>>
>cute girl comes up
>hey wanna go out sometime/fuck me/start a Queen cover band?
>spaghetti fucktouples in size as I stutter out "N-No thanks."
>agonize over it for the rest of my life
>>
>>17766258
>''extremely fat'' guys are looking for a girl with substance
Like ... fat?
>>
>>17766268
I was more hinting towards decent personality traits but I'll let you have that one
>>
>>17766281
Wouldn't that be pretty hypocritical? Somebody who doesn't even have the decency to care about their appearance can't ask for much. (Well, obviously they can but the person offering the qualities got much better options, unless they got a fat-fetish)
>>
>>17766314
Of course it is, I'm not saying fat dudes have the right to expect perfect women but OP doesn't seem to realize it's not always about looks
>>
>>17766119
because they think it's a joke

the hot guys are just enjoying the easy lay

i mean, if any woman approached me with romantic intent it would have to be a joke/prank/trick, because it's always been that.
>>
>>17766119
>>17766130
>>17766155

I'm more interested pics of the guys OP considered ugly vs model tbqh. It's likely just her ego's self defense mechanism to see those who don't reject her as superior.
>>
>>17766314
They can certainly wish for someone who isn't just a fuck toy. I'm fat, but I take care of my appearance. It's not like I can lose weight overnight. I would absolutely have no problem rejecting any woman who seemed like trash. I am not trash, why would I date trash?
>>
>>17766339
OP here, who said anything about dating?
>>
>>17766579
ew
>>
>>17766612
Ew?
>>
>>17766119

The fat/ugly guys either have absolutely ZERO confidence (so they don't know what the fuck to do and freeze up/panic/knee jerk), they're jaded and think it's a trap somehow, or they just don't want to fuck you.

The hot guys who agree on the other hand, don't have insecurity problems, so they just roll with it and take an easy thing as an easy thing.

I know a friend who talks a big game about how he wants to go out and pick up chicks, and how hot that girl is, and blah blah, but when I've actually tried to wing-man or pick up chicks for him, he immediately freezes up, spills all his spaghetti, and starts acting weird, awkward, and sometimes inappropriate as fuck (like he'll drop incredibly bizarre comments that even make me go, "wtf, where did that come from", and make the girls almost feel afraid he's a psycho and want to leave for their own safety).

Just how it is. Sad thing is, I've talked to him about it and even he knows it's a thing.

Not that complicated.

Honestly, I'm decently attractive, but when I was younger, I was the type who'd freeze up too. It wasn't 'til about my early/mid 20's that I chilled the fuck out and realized, who gives a fuck.
>>
>>17766667
Pretty much this.
>>
>>17766119
You're and also probably look like a slutty bimbo. The athletic boys are in it for obvious reasons, the fatties either are scared or just don't like you. Well to be fair maybe the models don't really like you either, but hey- anything to get laid,right?
>>
>>17766691
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17766119
Maybe not every human is the same?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.