[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I pursue becoming a lawyer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 2042609-phoenix_wright.jpg (59KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
2042609-phoenix_wright.jpg
59KB, 500x320px
Should I pursue becoming a lawyer?
>>
That depends do you find studying the law and learning to manipulate it interesting bc if you answered yes than I have good news for you
>>
>>17765956
this. im doing law part time and i personally hate it but its a great career if you find it interesting. Law requires a lot of studying if you actually want to get good grades, and reading law is extremely tedious. im doing criminology with law at university, its 75% crim, 25% law. though i dislike law, i go to quite an average uni so i can bull shit it with out much studying.
>>
>>17765956
I love studying law and I'd imagine I'd love practicing it too, but as far as I know being a lawyer is more than just that.

Things I don't think I'l handle or like in the slightest are
-The fucktons of paperwork
-Corruption
-The chance that I'l starve due to not having cases/clients
>>
>>17765975
You will not starve in the modern world you literally have to actively fuck yourself over to starve if this is your passion pursue it ppl everywhere need lawyers and most ppl are too lazy to do the schooling so you'll get a job even if it's not top tier right away live your dream you won't regret it
>>
>>17765947
Do you want money and power?
>>
Accounting major senior here. So I'm kinda related to law stuff. I'd suggest thinking about doing accounting in your undergrad. It's more practical and a lot of classes in accounting base rules off laws. So you'll get practical education and if you like the law aspects behind it you could pursue it later in life. Or you could just sample a law course in community college. Real law though, like business law or constitutional case classes. Stuff that is foundational and is found in everyday use like contract laws between states/countries.
>>
>>17765947

No.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.