[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: sad animu grill.jpg (120KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
sad animu grill.jpg
120KB, 392x495px
>23 year old kissless, handholdless virgin suffering from depression and crippling loneliness.

Wat do?
>>
>>17765727
20 yo virgin here, good luck
>>
File: it's not gonna get any better.jpg (76KB, 500x772px) Image search: [Google]
it's not gonna get any better.jpg
76KB, 500x772px
>>17765762
>>
File: IMG_2442.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2442.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>17765764
>>
>>17765727
The only thing that is bad is your attention whore level which is through the roof.

Half of this zimbambweian sweater knitting imageboard are kissless virgins so you are not a special snowflake.

Also you don't suffer from depression.
>>
File: Screenshot (6).png (64KB, 1351x295px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (6).png
64KB, 1351x295px
Have some good advice (pic related)
>>
>>17765777
My psychologist disagrees.
There is a reason why I had to take meds, and have been going to therapy for almost 2 years now.
>>
File: crying animu grill.gif (506KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
crying animu grill.gif
506KB, 500x283px
>>17765771
>tfw just want someone to hug.
>>
>>17765727

>kisless, handholdless

are you fat? ugly? do you make any moves?

even if you're fat and ugly there are fat and ugly girls. no, fat and ugly girls dont date chad. they tend to settle for guys that have similar (but more masculine) interests as them.

if a girl likes anime she wants a guy that likes anime, as long as its not sailor moon or that kind of crap.

that being said most uggos can go up a few points, especially with fat being a factor, losing weight really does help your face even, after that you just fix your hair, dont be afraid to dye it (a natural color of course).

then go to geeky events and talk to grills. last anime party i went to i got asked out by a girl. shes a little spergy and not super hot, but shes thin and a little make up would solve everything. shes also one of the most talented woman I've ever met, she wrote and self published a book, deisgned an app that makes 3d models for action figures for her 3d printer, sells custom made 3d toys, is making a video game... super talented.

would totes date her if i wasnt gay desu
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>17765804
I am somewhat overweight, though not grossly so (125 kg, and 180cm or something tall). Been trying to lose weight via changing my eating habits and doing stuff like walking trips etc.

Can't comment on the ugliness, as I quite honestly don't fucking how I look. I mean, I am not grossly repulsive, but other than that, I dunno.

>do you make any moves?
I got no fucking idea what that even means.
>>
>28 year old kissless, handholdless virgin suffering from depression and crippling loneliness.

Wat do?
>>
How's your life like? Have friends, job or college? If you're just looking to fuck talk to more girls until you find someone willing /thread
>>
File: ok.png (246KB, 347x461px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
246KB, 347x461px
>>17765940
I moved out of home to study in another city last February. My life in general, is quite lonely and pointless, with just daily shuffle of going to classes, playing vidya on my free time and sleeping. I don't really have that many friends, aquitances yes, but no real friends to whom I could actually talk about the things that hurt me.

And I got no interest in sex just for it's sake.
I long for companionship.
I am lonely as fuck.
>>
>>17766002

>my life is pointless
>BUT COMPANIONSHIP ALWAYS FIXES THAT

lol
>>
>>17766113
Life would feel more meaningful if I had someone to spend time with, enjoy the happy moments, and cuddle up next to.
>>
>>17766122

it would feel more meaningful if you shot up some heroine too.

but once the high wears off you realize its actually the same life before, but even shittier cuz you added an unnecessary fixation to distract yourself.
>>
>>17766113
It does help a little though
>>
>>17766138
Humans are social creatures.
If I had means to stop myself from longing for companionship, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I do not enjoy the pain and torment of loneliness at all.
>>
>>17766139

like a pill it takes the edge off. doesn't give your life meaning, especially when you are pursuing it meaninglessly.

at best its nice to find someone who really sets you off and you make it work. not someone who just happened to settle for you after pursuing a mountain of other girls who rejected you.

most men are taught to think that they should appreciate someone settling for them and its disgusting.
>>
>>17766146

>humans are social creatures

that does not make romance meaning.

>i do not enjoy the pain and torment of loneliness

then you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>17766148
>>17766149
If you have no advice to offer, then why are you here?
>>
>>17766164

>if you dont have advice to offer

you mean all that advice i already offered? what you're really saying is

>IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME THAN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

and its hilarious.

I'm happy. you're not. which one of us is doing something wrong?
>>
>>17766168
You didn't offer any advice though.
You just said "lol, if you are lonely and sad, you should shoot up some heroin"
>>
What the fuck does "handholdless" mean? If you haven't romantically kissed someone why would you romantically hold hands with someone? And if you don't mean romantically holding hands, what does holding hands have to do with anything?
Holding hands and kissing are nowhere related because a lot of people kiss strangers and don't have a relationship level where you hold hands with them.
>>
>>17766181
It means that you have never ever even held hands with a girl.
>>
>>17766178

>if you are lonely and sad you should shoot up some heroine

i said no such thing. if thats how you interpret it than you truly are retarded mate.

thats also one post, mate. you didnt take into consideration the many many many many other posts of mine in this thread.
>>
>>17766181
It's supposed to point out just how unattractive and awkward they are, I guess.
>>
>>17766184
I still don't get why someone would make a difference in levels of holding hands and kissing a girl. Why would you hold hands with a girl you wouldn't or haven't kissed? What would the context be?
>>
>>17766191
Kissing is more intimate than holding hands.
Holding hands comes before kissing, so being handholdless means that one hasn't even been there. Utter inexperience.
>>
>>17766198
So if handholding comes before kissing, basically it means that maybe you held hands with a girl, then did something completely fucked up and thus missed your chance at kissing?
That's dumb. A lot of guys kiss random girls in the clubs and don't hold hands with anyone.
>>
>>17765727
Myself and many others have been where you are. The thing is you have little to no experience with women so you romanticize the idea of sex and having a girl give you love and comfort.

I have been on the receiving end of this as many women in their 20's have little to no experience with men emotionally or physically, and they romanticize the idea of having a "hot incredible guy" with them. Eventually they pick out the many negatives and get bored, or lose attraction. It's a reflection of immaturity.

In your case, I ended up getting it out of my system. I was in a somewhat romantic relationship with a nymphomaniac and had lots of experience with sex. The novelty of sex never truly wears out, but it can get really tiresome the more people you have sex with. Eventually you categorize women by the level of their maturity, and you'll notice many women are incredibly selfish and/or naive, as are most people.

You are still immature and lack the experience to understand fully the next few sentences I will convey to you, but mark them down and keep them hidden somewhere safely, because once you have gained some maturity, you should look back to these words, and embed them to your psyche.

>Sex, relationships, and companionship alike do not matter in the slightest. In the end, you are your own worth, what you do and how you act and your morality, integrity, and code of conduct define your personality. How you behave sets the standard for who you choose to give your time to and who you ultimately, and often effortlessly, attract. If you ever find yourself "trying" too hard to gain attention, it is simply a matter of lack of harmony between personalities. Never, ever try to be someone or something that you are not, not unless you want to fail, or become what you are trying to achieve. Life is all about climbing to the next plateau on a sinking mountain. If you rest for too long, you'll quickly find yourself drowning in a sea of stagnation, an irrevocable swamp
>>
>>17766204
>A lot of guys kiss random girls in the clubs and don't hold hands with anyone.
You seem to confuse me for some sort of normie who goes clubbing and has the courage to approach chicks, let alone kiss them.

And no, I have never even held hands with a girl. Never in my whole fucking life.

>>17766213
I have no interest at all in sex at this point desu. The idea of having someone to hug and cuddle with is far more appealing to me than just getting laid.
I can satisfy my sexual urges fine via masturbation. Crippling loneliness, not so much.

And I know all about stagnation. I was badly depressed for almost 3 years, until I got help, and during that time, I did nothing at all but sink deeper into my despair and suicidal self hatred.

Last February was the first time I had gotten back to studying in almost 5 years. I lost 5 years of my life due to army, and my subsequent fall into depression and recovery from it. And I am still far from getting out of that black hole of despair. Every fucking day, I feel that lurking apathy tugging at my mind, dragging me back into it's suffocating embrace. My loneliness only feeds it and I am losing the will to fight back against it.
>>
>>17765777
>you don't suffer from depression

and I could just assume ur gf is a slave to the superior negro penis, why would i be wrong, you dumb cuckfucker?
>>
>>17765877
>125kg

while you are probably not beyond the point of no return (with proper diet gym all that crap) this does sound pretty fucking gross. ew. no wonder grills don't like you. I'm a 75kg 183cm elegant mofo and I can't get a gf, don't expect a atrocious tublard like you to get anyone soon. so you better drop that disgusting maccheese and go eat some brocolli with salmon 'cause fat people are inherently fucking repulsive and don't you let anyone tell you otherwise cause they're likely nauseating vomit inducing people themselves.
>>
>>17766316
I am trying to lose the weight.
I gained tons of it after I got out of the army, as my eating habits stayed the same despite the physical activity ceasing completely. Depression certainly didn't help either.
>>
bumb
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.