[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shutting down brain/suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: questions-reponses-profits.jpg (33KB, 428x281px) Image search: [Google]
questions-reponses-profits.jpg
33KB, 428x281px
Is there a way to kill yourself by thought and/or just shut down your brain in general.
>>
Gunshot wound to the head would probly work well
>>
>>17765662
Can't afford nor can find a place to buy one.
>>
That's what religion is for.

I would suggest Buddhism, turning yourself into an unfeeling zombie is pretty much their only requirement. Monotheistic religions will work too, but usually require more effort, money, silly names to remember, etc.
>>
>>17765733
I want to die, remove myself from the world as I'm enough retarded already.
>>
>>17765742
Not the guy you'rr replying to but that is what Buddhism does, realize when you are talkimg about "I" and "myself" you are literally talking about "my self" as in your experience as a conscious aspect of the universe. Obliterate your self and you will cease to exist. This is the only way to strictly speaking think your self into non-being, that is without taking an action, which would be suicide.
>>
>>17765752
I really don't understand how I'm supposed to do it and will I really die in materialistic way.
>>
>>17765752
PLEASE RESPOND
>>
>>17765766
Not him but no, you won't "really" die. Feeling dead inside isn't the same as really dying.
>>
>>17765656
Smoke a lot of weed everyday all day.
>>
>>17765866
I want it to be done in less then few days at very best and most stoners seem to do just fine.
>>
>>17765656
So what's got you down, anon?
>>
>>17765683
Google "gun ranges near me". Go to one. Rent gun, bullets target, eye and ear protection(want everyone to think you're a normal person there to put holes in paper target).

Walk into range, load gun put a round or two in paper so you know how gun works, realize how much fun shooting is and turn your life around. Or put it in your mouth and pull the trigger. Either way.
>>
>>17766082
No such thing in my cunt
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_legislation
In many jurisdictions it is a crime to assist others, directly or indirectly, in taking their own lives. In some jurisdictions, it is also illegal to encourage them to do so.

Some of you guys are trying to help OP die by offering him suggestions and ways to do it, Stop. Thanks.

We need more ppl in this thread to help talk OP out of this.

OP I hated being alive so much that I was actually praying to god every night for him to kill me in my sleep. I was done with everything. Now I love my life and I don't want to die at all.

If I can come back from wanting to die that badly and turn myself around and love being alive you can too. Don't listen to your suicidal thoughts this is just a temporary low point in your life and it will get better.

Call a suicide hotline OP I don't want you to die. Nobody with a lick of sanity wants you to die. I may not know you but I do care about you and I wish you the best of luck in turning your situation around. I know you can do it.
>>
>>17766187
>We need more ppl in this thread to help talk OP out of this.
You wont though
>OP I hated being alive so much that I was actually praying to god every night for him to kill me in my sleep.
What makes you think I don't do the same?
>temporary low point
It has always been like that and it only gets worse.
I guess doing the hard way is the only choice I have.
>>
>>17766187
What changed?

What made your life so shit in the first place?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.