[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Probably Breakup Time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Fastfeels.png (10KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
Fastfeels.png
10KB, 202x250px
>gf of two years
>Have conversation saying basically Hillary was a shit candidate and that it's possible Trump won't be that bad
>She's never been into politics at all
>She's been on and off, 180 from "I love you so much, don't leave my bed, I miss you!" to "God I hate you"
>Calls me a Trump follower
>She just stopped responding to all communication Sunday night
>I didn't even vote for the orange fucker

I would think maybe something happened, but my phone reports that she has seen all my messages, of which I sent a few each day.

But in all honesty if she turns out to be the type of woman to break up all the sudden over a political difference then maybe I'm dodging a bullet?

I also have a feeling that our long distance relationship has put strain on her and it's possible she was looking for an excuse. She kept hinting our relationship may end due to out careers splitting us up and kept saying that she's worthless and possibly holding me back, to which I always said that's bullshit.

I was content to try and make it work anyway.

Anyway, today is the beginning of the two day period each week, where we get to see each other and still no response. (she's commuting to an out of state internship for one semester)

I get the feeling this is the end of our relationship. I can see the logic in breaking up I guess, but I felt like when your love overrides what is logical to do, then you've found someone worth loving.

Then again this is my first long term gf, so maybe I'm retarded. Pretty sure I'm right about breaking up though. I'm ready to move on if that's the case, it's this stupid cliffhanger that has caused me not to sleep the entire night though.

This is how a break up starts right?
>>
fuck yourself
>>
>>17765389
how many men have you been with?
>>
>>17765389
k
>>
Yeah break up with your girlfriend because of politics you fucking mongoloid.
>>
Dodged a bullet. My ex cunt did the same shit. Left home to serve and she made up a dumbass excuse. Woman just cant tell you how they feel so they try their best to blame you for it. Stupid cunts.
>>
>>17765423
Seems like she's initiating it to me.

>>17765436
If she had a reason I'd get it, but there's just no communication.
>>
>>17765372
>Have conversation saying basically Hillary was a shit candidate and that it's possible Trump won't be that bad
I agree
>>
>>17765372
its not politics the real problem but being irrational because of it. She has chosen Hillary over you and in a twisted way emotionally cheating on you already so let her go and cry in a corner.
>>
>>17765486
Is that a thing? I don't feel I need her to have the same views as me.
>>
bump for final thoughts I guess
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.