[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I steal another dude's girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: mmask you sumthin.jpg (29KB, 608x343px) Image search: [Google]
mmask you sumthin.jpg
29KB, 608x343px
I need some advice on my situation. This girl I've known over the internet for years is pretty awesome but there's a guy in the way obviously.

Our relationship
>Both of us are in the same level of intelligence
>Share similar interests and hobbies
>Share similar political views
>Make each other laugh
>both of us are introverts but like going out once in a while
>Sexually attracted to each other and have sexted before
>Both of us found a partner around the same time and ended it around the same time
>After that we had personal problems to deal with and didn't talk for a while

We would start catching up and talking again for a good couple months. We actually exchanged our mistakes and saw how we changed after these years.

Eventually, she would find another guy. However, when we were talking about our mistakes, she said she would try hard not to get attached to another guy. I'm under the assumption that this guy is no exception. They've been together for, I assume 2-4 months and I did not find out myself until last week. She has nothing about this relationship on any of her social media. I learned it from her brother.

She recently visited my state and I met her. We both had fun even if the time was brief and her guy was there. My basic animal urges kicked in and I wanted to steal her from him but I held back the whole time. They've since returned home but they might make another visit later.
(1/2)
>>
(2/2)
Now, obviously I'll have some bias on this guy but this is my competition (please don't get offended, if you do/are some of these things that is fine, this is for comparison)
>Is a manlet
>An SJW
>Is a vegan
>Is scrawny
>Dresses like a clown without make up
>I assume doesn't have much money as they were walking everywhere before I drove them around and he didn't buy a thing
>Clearly not as smart as either of us
>Has a wishy washy behavior if that makes sense, probably because he does drugs

Myself
>Not gonna say I'm a genius but I know her and I are at least of similar intelligence
>Make a decent amount of money
>I'm no bodybuilder but I take good care of myself - at least big enough to look like I can protect her
>Don't do drugs
>I usually take charge/ lead

I can give some more details if asked. Should I attempt to steal her? Should I wait and see if it fails and then get at her? What should I do?
>>
She picked him, not you. That's all you need to know.
>>
>>17765297
All those things doesn't really matter. Theres just one thing that matters. do you have a bigger cock than him? It seems like he must have a giant cock since he's with her even though that description
>>
>>17765295
>>17765297

>I like her
>I'm not going for her

Are you serious dude?

Even if he was a fucking god you should go for her, plus, it seeams that she kind of likes being with you.
desu you should expect some shit like "sorry anon, we've been firends for years and i liked you in the past but you didn't seemed so interested" but you should try anyways.
Man the fuck up and go for her, the worst that can happens is that she rejects you, you get over her 3-5 months later and continue with your life.
>>
>>17765295
looks like he stole her right from under your nose.

Anyway she chose him so you do have a vote
>>
I'm in the same situation except I haven't met him. I'm slowly working my way to her. As soon as I get her, I'm putting a ring on her. Known her for over a decade and not letting her slip away this time.
>>
Protip: there's no such thing as "stealing" anyone's partner.

And if you honestly think that she'd make a suitable partner, provided she went along with what you had planned, then you're being a chump who's just making himself exposed to get dumped in the exact same way.

It's like cheaters hooking up with each other after their respective SOs dump them. What exactly are you going to base the relationship on? How are you going to trust each other? You already cheated on your previous partners, what's stopping you from doing it again?

Same applies for your situation.
>>
>>17765328
Not really. They sound incompatible whereas op is compatible with her. The woman I have my eyes on is with a faggot who fucks her once a month and doesn't show any interest in her life or passions. I'm the better man and she knows it. She'll be with me either way.
>>
>>17765311
Yeah, but that doesn't really help considering people leave there partner for another person all the time. She might pick me over him if I just attempt to get at her.

>>17765312
He had some tight ass pants when I met him. He can barely make frog eyes. When she saw my dick she liked the shape and size.

To be fair, I'm sure she likes him for being eccentric yet mellow, and he probably listens to her, maybe. Dude is probably a stress free person to be around with.

>>17765317
I'm not scared to get at her. She's seen my dick and she loved it. I just want to know if it's dumb to get her at this time.
>>
>>17765324
Well, I wasn't trying to get at her for a while. My primal urges only kicked in after we met IRL.

>>17765327
Good luck, anon

>>17765328
I'm not gonna have her cheat. Not gonna sneak her back to my state alone with him unaware. If anything, I'd talk her out of the relationship. Dude is essentially a beta male. When we met he let me walk away with her for a good 20 minutes while he stared into space. I'm not entirely sure he cares with all that soy and
coke in him.
>>
If you have any advise or experience with this stuff, please let me know. I'll check it in a couple hours. Regardless, I'll be telling her how I feel eventually. She's mature enough for it.
>>
>>17765379
>walk away for 20 minutes with her
How the fuck did you swing that, I'm not a bitch like him but I do t think I could pull what you did. Teach me
>>
>>17765507
Yeah sounds like you should be the one giving advice, not taking it, OP.
>>
>>17765295

No.

Would you like yours to be stealed?

Simple.
>>
>>17765746
>fucking beta orbiters man
Pretty sure she would have chosen him but didn't because she saw his dick and backed off while letting him down very gently.
>>
You seem pretty high maintenance man, she probably doesn't want you as her boyfriend.
>>
>>17765507
I just grabbed her and walked away. I didn't even think much about it.

>>17765746
Hasn't stopped others from trying.

>>17766071
I don't believe I am.

>>17765531
I'm not asking how to be an alpha. I wanted to know if it's a dumb idea to try and steal her and if so, why. I haven't been given any good reasons yet.
>>
>>17766358
It seems you don't want advice, do as you please.
>>
>>17765295
No you fucking dog cunt, go get your own girl and stop trying to steal shit from other people.
>>
>she wants me guys!
>gets another guy

Just let it go OP. Besides, do you really want a girl who would be willing to fool around on the side? What people do for you, they will do for other people. It's pretty clear you have an exceedingly high opinion of yourself, which calls into question how valid it is. If you legitimately think this is something which warrants her leaving a guy she is with for you, just wait until another chad thundercock shows up and wants her and she drops you like a bad habit.

You will save yourself a lot of heartache by avoiding this one.

Also:
>I can protect her
If you live somewhere where this is a legitimate issue, then I don't know what it's like in slavland or africa. Outside of that, it sounds like you are living in a fantasy world where woman just pick the "BIGGEST BADDEST DUDE". Let it be known she's apparently attracted to, as you describe him at least, the most effeminate guy in the universe. So maybe justifying yourself in this way isn't going to help you or her.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.