[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv, redpill me on having a onitis and how to let go of a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1479138070256-r9k.png (190KB, 720x299px) Image search: [Google]
1479138070256-r9k.png
190KB, 720x299px
Hey adv, redpill me on having a onitis and how to let go of a girl who keeps stringing you along. Also explains general cons in pursuing a relationship
>>
>redpill is stupid
>get into a shit relationship so when you eventually break up it doesn't hurt as much
>just allow yourself to have that oneitis, go hit on her, get rejected or treated like shit and move on
>basically allow yourself to be abused so you won't feel like you need any of that

That's what I did
>>
the cons of pursuing a reltionship are that it will inevitably end and if it lasts long enough it will change. she will change, you will change, physically and mentally, there is no guarantee that you will like the changes or that she will like yours.
other than that, relationships are expensive and incredibly time consuming.
>>
>>17765186
I see, thanks

Also any advice on how to stop having feelings for my friend of two years? Should I end the friendship?
>>
>>17765200
i have no advice for that problem. i've never experienced "feelings" for that length of time. sorry
>>
>>17765171
>get into a shit relationship so when you eventually break up it doesn't hurt as much

I had oneitis, got rejected for something "better and more fun", started doing my own thing.

I didn't really change, but she saw other girls wanting to take me off the market and told me she made a mistake, can we have another go.

Reluctantly agreed because I didn't want my ego to not give a potential chance and because oneitis

Into the relationship, it wasn't really all I thought it would be. Sex wasn't as exciting, got bitchy attitude more often than not, whatever

Had to go through it and learn what I didn't want and that I didn't have to stick it through if I wasn't happy

Live and learn
>>
>>17765337
Shit man that's rough. I'll learn from that and let her go.. She's online and hadn't replied since yesterday when I told her she I wanted something more. I doubt she'll ever get back to me. Some girls are just heartless and cruel. Thanks anon
>>
>>17765413
If she starts pursuing you, wanting to hang out, let her do all the work; scheduling, planning

If the time works out for you, and you've got nothing else to, even laundry, then go along but only with the friends mindset so you don't get caught up. If anything, she'll give you some practice and social proof but don't put anymore effort into her
>>
>>17765454
I'll do that yeah, thanks. But at the moment her actions indicate she just wants me gone. So I'm done
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.