[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is my Ex-Girlfriend jumping into relationships?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Before me, she never done anything like this. She was single for a long time, and only ever had 1-2 week long relationships. But since breaking up with me a month ago, she's been with 3 guys already (not in a sexual way its like they only talk online). The 1st guy lasted 2 days, the 2nd lasted 4 days and the very same day she asked the third one out last night. Even her sister doesn't understand what she's doing.

She broke up with me saying she lost feelings, but I don't believe that as all we've done is argue this past month. Half the time her contacting me, even seeing me at times even if its just to argue. I keep putting myself out there and get pushed away. I treated her so good, was her first for everything, and longest relationship (8 months) and we did everything together and were so close. She's 16 and I'm 18 btw. Also I should note, I'm like an 8, and these guys she's getting with are barely a 3 or 4. She does have self esteem issues (sometimes said she doesn't feel good enough for me).
>>
You gotta stop talking to her. You're just torturing yourself by knowing all the nonsense she's doing.

Forget her and find a nice girl who really does have feelings for you.
>>
yeah the guy above gave good advice but ill recommend talking to her one last time and letting her know that really do lover her. That none of that not being good enough shit matters to you maybe spout some bullshit about you feeling that way you know just to give her a little ego boost and let her know you want to try again. If she does not agree the forget her and move on, your just going to hurt your self in the long run and waste your time.
>>
>>17764937
>she's been with 3 guys already
>talked online
>been with
>talked
Nigger what.

>you don't believe she lost feelings
This is detrimental to your mental well being.

>keep putting myself out there
This is detrimental to your mental well being.

>she's 16
Nigga

>I'm 18
NIGGA

CUT THIS BITCH OFF. There are things more beneficial to spend your time on.
>>
she prolly realized she's a washed up over 30s roastie with no future
>>
>>17764937

>Why is my Ex-Girlfriend jumping into relationships?

Why are you worried about shit your ex-girlfriend is doing? That's like getting fired for a job but still bitching about what the employees are up to.

Give it a rest, man, move on.
>>
>>17764937
shes only 16. shes just being a normal teen
>>
>>17764937
HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE STOP POSTING THIS EVERY FUCKING DAY JESUS CHRIST
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.