[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a therapist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
My boyfriend of 4 years decided that he wanted a break to 'live a little'. Heartbroken, I agree. For the next two months he decides that he thinks its okay for him and my roommate/'best friend' to sleep on a mattress in the living together. I have constantly asked him to stop coming over, because I just need time not to see him, and he refuses. All of his friends are trying to get in my pants, and he was the only one I talked to about anything. But now I feel like I have no one when it comes to legitimate people. Everyone is allowed to talk to him, but me...what do I do?
>>
>>17764894
It's your place to. If you don't want him there tell him, tell your roommate and if it doesn't stop call the cops.

Pretty sure this is bait. Doubt most people would be that disrespectful towards a person they have to live with.
>>
he has no business coming to your house and staying over desu. you need to talk to your roommate about this too its unacceptable, you've just got out a relationship fgs. clearly he doesn't seem to respect you and i honestly don't see you getting back together again so forget it the piece of shit.
>>
>>17764894
>all his friends trying to get in my pants
well obviously, ur cute (judging by pic) and dated that faggot (judging by pic)

therapist is expensive, get another best friend, or apply for a job (assuming u in college, tht pic is confusing me) and get new friends.

confront said 'best friend' about weirdness, if she acts like a bitch, treat her like a roommate/furniture. ur life and comfortzone starts after you step out of your place, its just a place to sleep before u get back outside, ur roommie can deal with faggot for the rest of her life.

and before you know it, u'd move out , move in with new best friend ,get a new bf/gf
and the cycle repeats all over againnn!!!!!

sorry im just throwing in stuff, good luck and be strong dude
I need a nap.
>>
>>17765570
>ur cute (judging by pic) and dated that faggot (judging by pic)

lol how thirsty are you
that guy could do way better
>>
>>17765583
tired really, not thirsty
but dude is faggot
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.