[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of mine got pregnant, and it has scared the shit out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tubes.jpg (23KB, 394x325px) Image search: [Google]
tubes.jpg
23KB, 394x325px
A friend of mine got pregnant, and it has scared the shit out of me. I totally don't want kids, and my friends experience has motivated me to get get sterilized. I've visited 4 doctors now, and they've all refused me this service because I'm young and don't have kids.

How do I find a doctor to tie my tubes?
>>
>>17764804
>How do I find a doctor to tie my tubes?
You don't. If you don't want kids this bad, research your birth control options, and also use condoms just to be doubly sure.
>>
Either go on birth control or remain abstinent.
>>
Any actual advice on solving my problem, or do I just need to keep shopping around for a doctor willing to do it?
>>
>>17764872
No doctor is just going to let you. They deal with nutjobs all the time and have protections so you don't aue them for buyer's remorse.
>>
There isn't a doctor that's going to be willing to do this. Get an IUD instead. When you're in your late 20s or 30s try again if you still want to be sterilized.
>>
>>17764872
The way you find a doctor who will do it is you wait a few years (or decades) until you're older and they're willing to do it. It is very common policy for doctors to refuse this procedure to younger women. It sucks if you are really sure about your decision, but that's how it goes. You'll have to prevent pregnancy with other options until then.
>>
You could just not have sex.
>>
>>17764872

Go out of the country for this. Don't let the overcautious western doctors deter your hopes.
>>
>>17764900
Yeah, find some backally doctor with no caution at all to hack away at your insides instead! :^)
>>
>>17764897
lol
>>
>>17764872
If you're seriously this hellbent on getting your tubes tied for non-medical reasons to the point where you refuse to use other birth control methods, then there's got to be something wrong in the head with you. No one gets this agitated when a) their friend gets pregnant and b) when they're told exactly the same thing a doctor would tell you when you ask for advice
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.