[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck won't women respond to my tinder mesages?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-11-13-23-02-20.png (254KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-13-23-02-20.png
254KB, 1440x2560px
Why the fuck won't women respond to my tinder mesages?
>>
because you said meme queen
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-15-00-30-49.png (265KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-15-00-30-49.png
265KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>17764733
>>17764733
What's wrong with that. It's a joke
>>
>>17764736
It's a weird, kinda awkward joke. So is the other one.

Just open with some form of hello like everybody else, jeez. Don't you think girls on these sites get tired of dudes opening with a funny quip or a line?
>>
>>17764736
not a good one. most people don't spend enough time on the internet to think that sort of shit is funny. why don't you just say hi and leave it at that?
>>
>>17764739
>open with hello
>still get ignored

Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>17764744
you have like ten guys for each girl. you have better odds irl desu senpai
>>
>>17764730
Social media is 99% attraction. The only ones who bother looking through your profile/make small talk are the ones who aren't attracted to you but are trying to see if you're worth taking a chance on.

Thus, the only true method of getting a woman from the internet to meet you in person is to compliment them from the get go: "You have nice eyes", "You have a beautiful smile","You have pretty hair", "You have cute lips". Etc etc etc. If you get a response that's slightly enthusiastic, your odds are already very favorable.

I've hooked up with over a dozen girls this past year but I messaged probably hundreds. It's all a numbers game.
>>
>>17764730
Im in tears holy shit
>>
>>17764754
I have tried this and still get ignored
>>
>>17764730
>>17764734

Maybe I'm a little out of touch being a little older than you or something, but does any fucking attractive girl know what a fucking "MEME QUEEN" is, or more specifically, give a shit, and know how to answer that?

Same thing for "taking risks." How's she supposed to answer that? You're so bold that you messaged someone who already swiped right on you - what a courageous person.

Neither of these messages give the girl a reason to answer back, regardless of what you want. They're not funny, they don't ask a question, they're probably the same fuckboi shit every girl gets in droves every time she looks at the app. You have to stand out - either do it by being way fucking attractive, or do it by being interesting, but I'm guessing you're being neither.

>>17764739
>>17764742

I don't think hi/hello works either, but I'm also not 18 years old and going to a state school.

...That doesn't mean I don't wish I was.
>>
>>17764765
Then you're kicking out of your coverage. Go for the homelier girls who can't smile right or are a little chubby, or younger if you're a bit older.
>>
File: IMG_0622.jpg (39KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0622.jpg
39KB, 456x402px
>>17764734
>haha
>>
ask this chick what's up
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/starseedregan?cf=home_matches
>>
I can never get past the first line when they respond. I think it kind of shocks me and idk what to say.
>>
>>17764730
Open with an obviously over the top, corny compliment.

You come off as funny but at the same time they'll be flattered because most people wanna believe that stuff.
>>
>>17764734
>can't even get reply from a fat cow with glasses

you must be really hideous looking
>>
>>17764825
i died.

OP, I just got back on my OKCupid account and normal-fied everything on my profile as much as I could. I'm just saying "heyy", and i'm getting hella responses (...3 out of 20)

I'm an ugly fat person too, so there's that
>>
Two words I would never say in real life but all the time on 4chan are 'meme' and 'based' so haha
>>
>>17764734
haha
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.