[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T-T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nla7nso2s91rkdw1ro1_1280.jpg (57KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nla7nso2s91rkdw1ro1_1280.jpg
57KB, 750x738px
me and my gf have been gettin into arguments alot lately. i feel like shes gonna cheat on me or something T-T. everytime i try to talk to her she just pisses me off and i start screaming. i was thinking about asking my friends to flirt with her and see if she cheats on me.... should i do it?
>>
That sounds like a stupid thing to do.

If you are constantly fighting either sit down and have a serious discussion and if you can't/won't then just break up with her.
>>
>>17764693
i try but shes just so fking stupid...... she doesn't understand that guys are trying to flirt with her or she just likes flirting back
>>
tell her you have a problem with this and if she disregards show her what you mean literally show her it happening to you and let her know it ain't nice cos shes being a bitch, your not a fucking cuck that's going to watch her be with other men and if shes got a problem with that tell her to fuck off
>>
>>17764732
i dont want to lose her tho.... i talked to her about this awhile back but she says shes not flirting with them. is it wrong for me to be piss that she has other guys dick pics on her phone????? she claims that its just so she can share with her friends...
>>
>>17764689
>everytime i try to talk to her she just pisses me off and i start screaming.
>i was thinking about asking my friends to flirt with her and see if she cheats on me.... should i do it?
>is it wrong for me to be piss that she has other guys dick pics on her phone

Things to do:

1. Stop being 15
2. Grow a spine
3. Dump this bitch ASAP

She has no respect for you based on these facts, you will get cheated on and dumped, in that order.
>>
>>17764696

She understands mate, I realise it's not as simple as some people make it out to be here "just dump her" but really in this case I would at least set some boundaries. She's flirting with other guys mate and if she's got dick pics on her phone she knows.

Simply stop talking to her and she'll wonder where your attention has gone and come looking for it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.