[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trouble with femanon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 8liW1A7bZFll.jpg (32KB, 594x325px) Image search: [Google]
8liW1A7bZFll.jpg
32KB, 594x325px
I need answers.
>be me
>ugly
>fall in love with femanon, the usual.
> me and her have falling out in December 2015
> we gradually start talking to each other again
> we talk from time to time but she doesn't use the term friend
> femanon moves
>think it's over
> she'd never talk to me outside of school
> months later, she dm's me out of nowhere and we start talking
> over the next few days she opens up TO ME about how she has anxiety and depression and how she got taken to a mental hospital and is now living in foster care.

please note that she did provide substantial proof to these claims

> shes actually ok with me using the term friend
> just in utter shock of everything
> of all people, she tells me?

what i want to know is why is she telling me these things? advice?
>>
She knows you'll answer and give her the attention/punching bag that she'll need.
>>
>>17763819

you're the biggest loser she knows. and she already ditched you so it doesn't matter what you think of her, cuz she could just go back to not talking to again.

you're also probably not as special as you think

>highschool
>girl tells you a secret
>acts like she hasnt told everyone else

its funny really.
>>
>>17763849
Also, since she knows there is no way you guys will meet since she moved---she can lead you on without any consequence of you trying something in person.
>>
well actually she has told her friends
>>
ok while i dont think shes attention seeking ( she was never really the popular type in the first place) i want to thank you anons for even replying to my thread.
>>
>>17763819
>femanon
This isn't reddit, you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>17763892
Give it a try, she seems to have a good aura around you especially that she said you considered her as a friend out of all people
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.