[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss her... I dont know what to do I want to feel better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1479173397010[1].jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479173397010[1].jpg
31KB, 500x500px
This might be stupid for you all and you can tell me that other people has real problems, but I do have real problems and also have this one, and this one is killing me...

I met a girl, she has boyfriend but we liked each other, we acted like a couple for about three weeks and now she dont want it anymore, she abandoned me me bit by bit, day by day until she doesnt talk to me anymore, I asked her why and she said she is too busy for this.. I tell her that it was ok that I understand, that we can see each other at leas 5 minutos a day and she said no, that she cant... I she dont want to betray her boyfriend anymore... I said I understad, again, but I dont, I miss her, I it hurts me so mucho... And it seems too easy for her not talking to me anymore but I can barely handle no talking to her.
>>
I'm going through something similar right now. But I'm the one that decided I need to stop talking to her. For my situation I just realized she was manipulative and wants approval, I think you need to realize that too. In a way I wanted that approval as well, so I wanted to keep talking to her. I missed her so much as well and still do. But it's getting better because I'm out her life now and she's out of mine. Realize that you don't really miss her, but the idea of her. You want someone to talk to and act like a couple.

My advice would be to ghost her, just delete her off everything and get her out of your life as fast as possible. It's hard as fuck to do, but it makes it a hell of a lot easier. Tell yourself is there really a point tot keep communicating with her? She isn't gonna come crawling back and dump her boyfriend for you, this isn't a fairytale. The reality is she was using you for her own emotional gain. Go out there and talk to other people or old friends. If you could talk to this girl just tell yourself you can talk to another one as well.

Outta sight outta mind my friend. Good luck
>>
>>17763948
We are in the same University, We are in the same career... She is in First year and I am in Third year, we dont see clases together but we always cross in cafeteria or in the library... And looking at her and saying hello, just like that, like if anything ever happened... Man... Its like fire inside me, how that hurts.
>>
>>17764064
Well as you said you aren't in the same classes as her, and i'm sure you can find other places to go that aren't the cafeteria or library. Distance yourself from her as much as you can. And even if you do see her act like nothing has happened and you are happy in your life, last thing you want is for her to see how miserable she is making you, and how she still has control over you.
>>
>>17764125
Thanks for your advice man... I'll try... I know I have to make distance between me and her, its just I would like not to feel as I feel right now in the process... I hope I can feel normal again soon... Sometimes I feel I cant take it anymore... Writing here is like a way to take some of that out from me.
>>
>>17764146
It's human to feel like that after rejection of someone you loved, but eventually you get use to it and it won't hurt you as much anymore. Yeah some days you feel devestated and crushed, and there's no hope for the future, but everyday gets easier. The healing might seem very minisclue at first but it will become exponential soon. Take your time to get over things, because if you don't you might find that it keeps coming back to you and didn't take the time to improve on yourself. Take it as a learning opportunity and put that new knowledge to use
>>
>>17764164
Can I ask,,, How old are you?
>>
>>17764223
20 my friend
>>
>>17764283
You are a wise man.
>>
>>17764283
Doesn't it bother you the most to imagine that she will be happy with another guy?
>>
>>17764371
Of course, it is one of the most crushing things someone can endure. Seems unfair, and it destroys your self esteem. But it's a part of life and it's eventually something you accept. As hard as it is, keep your head up and look only forward not back
>>
>>17764371
You can avoid this as much as possible by cutting her out, so you aren't reminded. All that's gonna haunt you is her ghost, because she won't be there. So it is really torturing yourself over nothing. Think as if she is dead and gone forever.
>>
>>17763787

let her the fuck go man lol how else is she supposed to say it? move on. you will NOT regret it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.