[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lowering Expectations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So I am decently good looking i'd say, im not hot but im not ugly either but its fucking with me really hard. I am being way too picky with girls to the point of im 22 and a virgin still because the only girls who show interest are fatter uglier girls I have no interest in. There is one girl I fell for in my friend group but she is way outta my league and its fucking with me really hard. Its twisting how I look at other girls and compare them to her. I have oneitis I suppose but I need a way to lower my expectations with girls. I have no issue talking with girls but keeping a conversation going is my issue if they don't show interest and im doing all the talking, which the girls i've chased do exactly that. How can I lower my standards, I don't want any overweight girls or black girls those are my two big things.
>>
>>17763774
Don't lower your standards brah, if women can have high standards so can you. But sadly in America if a girl is skinny average plain jane she is will have several guys going after her. Start hitting the gym sloots will approach.
>>
>>17763774
that pic, I relate to that so hard.
>>
I agree with another anon, workout if you want a high tier woman

You're less attractive than you think and this applies to all people
>>
>>17763774
like the other anons said, start hitting the gym. though i'll warn you right now that if you're about the same height or shorter than most girls, then you're probably fucked anyways.

you can also look into dressing better. if you can pull it off, the whole street/hip-hop/urban thug look seems to be the thing that's in these days.
>>
>>17763970
Anon could always hit the books as well as the gym, wear slightly nicer attire and feign class in order to get closer to the standards he wants; no need to work your ass off in the hopes of getting what you want when it's no guarantee. Get what you can.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.