[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giving up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Trying to hangout with this girl I hangout with about once a week. We play games, watch tv, talk, whatever but recently this happened

Wednesday> We hangout watch south park, play videos games and watch tv until like 2am

Thursday > Ask if she wants to hangout friday she said maybe since she might have plans but they aren't confirmed yet

>Saturday ask if she wants to hangout that night and she said no since she was all socialized out from friday

>Sunday: asks if shes free monday she said idk

>Monday: Ask if she decided if she wanted to hangout and she said she has a bad headache

Idk /adv/ I feel really stupid and pathetic that I keep asking and just get shut down over and over.
>>
>>17763556
> she said she has a bad headache
you should tell her to get a panadol for the headache lol
>>
>>17763568
I don't get the joke...
>>
Give her some space and try again. Last thing any girl wants is a needy dude.
>>
>>17763556
Yes you should have stopped when she didnt respond on Thursday/Friday about making plans. You already let her know that you want to spend more time with her by asking her everyday if she wants to hang out. Now it looks like you are super clingy and dependent on her when you guys only hung out once a week.
>>
>>17763591
She did respond though and with in my opinion real excuses which made me feel like i could of just asked again.
>>
>>17763587
>>17763591
Also idk if its worth mentioning but im mainly the one who ask's if she wants to hangout when we do. She's asked to hangout like maybe 3 times since we started to hangout 4 months ago
>>
>>17763619
Thats a whole lot of excuses without any resolve. If she didn't make any attempt to make plans with you then shes trying to push you away.
>>17763735
How did you two meet? Does she approach you? This sounds like a one-sided relationship.
>>
>>17764036
Met her a year ago and we text all the time, I only asked if she wanted to hangout just me and her a few months ago, if she was trying to push me away wouldn't she not talk to me as much, or not hangout at all with me then?
>>
>>17764120
>I only asked if she wanted to hangout just me and her a few months ago
Did you want to pursue a relationship with her? Thats what I think and that she maybe lost interest.
>if she was trying to push me away wouldn't she not talk to me as much, or not hangout at all with me then?
Not before but maybe shes pushing away right now.
Are you guys talking/texting now? How much recently? Has she given you these types of excuses?
>>
>>17764199
I wanna be with her but I can't shes outta my league so it wont happen

We talk everyday, not alot just throughout the day. We talked earlier about random shit for a while
>>
File: HolyShitYou'reAutistic.jpg (14KB, 476x366px) Image search: [Google]
HolyShitYou'reAutistic.jpg
14KB, 476x366px
>>17764711
>she's outta my league so it won't happen
stop being an autistic shit and go for it. don't be a nigger faggot.
>>
>>17764843
I've been talking to her long enough to know she doesn't feel the same way and I'm not gonna go and try it and ruin the friendship over something I already know
>>
>>17763556

as a general rule, 'once a week' is the comfort zone for hanging out. anything more than that comes out as needy. and right now you sound needy asking her to hang out every fucking day.

if you're into her ask her on a l;egit date, make a move, and see what happens
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.