[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do anime level girls exist in meatspace? I can put in effort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: combat-maids.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
combat-maids.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Do anime level girls exist in meatspace? I can put in effort if there's a payoff.
>>
>>17763552
What do you mean by animé tier girls?
>>
>>17763559
I'm assuming he means women who dress in kinky outfits for fun/cosplay, do crazy things, and maintain some degree of loyalty to their men.
>>
>>17763552
No.
The real world is really not worth putting in any effort at all.
People are terrible, females especially so. 2D will always be superior.
>>
>>17763586
lol then yeah they exist, but OP probably isn't much of a catch.

Golden rule applies, don't expect what you can't give. If you want an "anime level grill" you gotta be an anime level boy. That means you're skinny af but still ripped and exert manliness.
>>
>>17763552

>Do extraordinary people exist?

Of course they do, they even show up in history occasionally. Problem is, you can't find them by searching for them directly; even if you were succesful, they wouldn't pay you much attention.

You need to be the best person you can be, and you need to be able to do this for yourself. Else how can you compete on their level anon?
>>
File: 1479037600346.gif (301KB, 270x271px) Image search: [Google]
1479037600346.gif
301KB, 270x271px
Yes, but they are getting their insides destroyed by chad most nights.

Even with effort, it isn't going to pay off.
>>
File: crawling.gif (623KB, 360x263px) Image search: [Google]
crawling.gif
623KB, 360x263px
Is this the weird part of 4chan that doesn't watch anime? The appeal of anime girls is their ability to make our jaded hearts beat. Real girls tend to not have the beauty, loyalty, purity, or talent to inspire such a reaction.
>>
>>17763783
I think you're creating some level of cognitive dissonance because there are many beautiful women on this planet who are also unique looking with very unique personalities but you're probably not a unique enough person to attract them or you're too boring to inspire a reaction in them. If you want to date a unique and wonderful person, you need to cultivate some uniqueness and wonder within yourself. The entirety of your personality can't just be "I like anime and I listen to music" or something like that.
>>
File: make-anime-real.png (402KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
make-anime-real.png
402KB, 600x600px
>>17763912

I just spent the last two years in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, and India. I don't want a libtarded unique slowflake. *uNiQuE L00kInG* nigga you srs, is that codeword for weird looking in liberal speak? I just want my qt loyal generic anime maid.

Thank God for Trump
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.