[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I retarded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0731.jpg (78KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0731.jpg
78KB, 1000x1000px
I've been going on dates with this girl and it's going really well. We've gotten to second base but haven't really tried to go farther. We went to see doctor strange the other day and during the movie we were pretty cudddly and I had my arm around her. When we would move around and change lositions or whatever she would sometimes hold my hand and put it in between her thighs and squeeze them together. Sometimes she put our hands really close to her vagina when she was squeezing her thighs together.

Was she trying to get me to make some sort of move? Was I just being daft and not realizing she was sending me some sort of sign or was it just comfortable for her.

I felt like it wasn't anything, but I could be wrong
>>
>>17763467
>Was she trying to get me to make some sort of move?

Yes she wanted you to fuck around with her.
>>
>>17763471
In the theater?
>>
>>17763601
no balls
>>
>>17763608
Fuck me I guess I just didn't want to get pushed away and things were going so well

She did say before that I was so gentle and that she liked it rough

Shiiieeeeeet how can I salvage this?
>>
>>17763626
she's begging to be treated like the slut she is
>>
>>17763843
Should I be rougher and more overtly sexual to her?
>>
File: bingo.jpg (153KB, 690x281px) Image search: [Google]
bingo.jpg
153KB, 690x281px
>>17763931
>>
>>17763943
Well I feel like an idiot asking this, but how???
>>
>>17763952
buddy this is gladder than I've ever been

giver a slap on the ol' bum, friend. A real kinda slap. Like the kinda slap that would get you arrested in most states, but not all them.
>>
>>17763971
When?
>>
>>17763467
here's a low-risk move: if ur in that situation or a similar one again, make SLIGHT movement around the vag/vag area. if you arent at all stopped or ur allowed proceed, then do so, rub her pussy thru her shorts then try n move from there with whatever u can get away with in a public movie theatre
>>
>>17763989
2:30pm tomorrow
>>
>>17764002
I can't do that my friend, I texted her the day after the movie theater date and she didn't reply so I'm giving her some space for a couple days
>>
File: low risk? no risk.jpg (25KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
low risk? no risk.jpg
25KB, 476x476px
>>17764000
or this...
>>
>>17764000
but caress and squeeze her thig first
trust me, I'm a virgin
>>
>>17764013
so you've got hella experience fingering a pocket pussy and whispering to ur imaginary girlfriend?
>>
>>17764046
I beg your pardon?
>>
>>17763467
You were so close, now so far.
If I was you.
Wait for her to text you.
I'd give it a 7 to 10 day window before I'd send anything.
Make the next meetup private, start the greeting off with a kiss, how she responds to this tells you everything you need to know.
>>
>>17764088
Also she was sick when we went on the date (she had been really sick for the last few days) so I wasn't really sure if she wanted sexytime
>>
>>17764103
She did. No doubt.
>>
>>17764103
She was sick of not being fucked by your thundercock, but now she knows you're a beta, not a glorious Chad. You'll never fill her thundercunt to the brim with a magnificent phallus of virility because you are hung like a field mouse and share the timid demeanor of the pitiable creature. Castrate yourself and bring her the ruins of your loins. She will mock them then take the jar and smash it in the Chad summoning ritual. You will kneel before the wench and cry as Chads from miles around are drawn to her luscious vah-zheen with their mighty thundercocks in hand. They will fill her every hole or stroke themselves while waiting for the holy slut to fulfill their destinies by taking their spears of scintillation into her pussy of desire.

Cry, beta. Cry.
>>
File: post2.jpg (26KB, 276x300px) Image search: [Google]
post2.jpg
26KB, 276x300px
>>17764127
>>
>>17764109
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>17764157
I could invite her over tonight

Would I be acting too clingy or something if I did that? I texted her yesterday after I stayed over at her house and she didn't respond
>>
>>17764157
>>17764167
Oh god I think it's important to not that she was sucking and biting my fingers during the movie too

I'm fucking autistic. Jesus Christ what is wrong with me
>>
>>17764181
Nice troll thread.
>>
File: 44301.jpg (23KB, 630x399px) Image search: [Google]
44301.jpg
23KB, 630x399px
>>17764181
>it's important to not that she was sucking and biting my fingers
is this b8?
>>
>>17764259
>>17764262
Unfortunately no

I'm am completely serious and also completely retarded
>>
>>17764276
I wish I wasn't serious...

How can I unfuck myself here? Pls help
>>
Dude it's simple as fuck. If she was as into you as you say, just fucking invite her over and initiate something. Movie, date night, whatever, but get her alone (preferably at your house) and make a move.
>>
>>17764326
Tonight? Or should I wait and invite her over another time?
>>
You know the situation better than me, but I'd wait for tomorrow if I were you. Idk what your timezone is, but if you're in the States, it'll look like a late night booty call.
>>
>>17764341
It's only 8

We usually hang out relatively late cause she works most of the day
>>
Alright dude, invite her over for beer, pizza, and movie. Put on something with a bit of romance (or a lot) and make a move when the time is right.
>>
>>17764364
Tonight or some other night?

Should I text her now or hold off until tomorrow?
>>
If you two usually hang out late, why not now? Say something like "hey I was about to get a pizza and put a movie on, wanna come over?" or whatever gets the point across, and see how it goes.

Also post screenshots.
>>
>>17764284
no there is no help, you die. alone. like you always knew you would.
>>
>>17764393
Alright I did this

Hopefully she responds

Luckily I was literally just ordering a pizza anyway
>>
>>17764448

Good luck bro, helped you best I could. Let us know how it goes.
>>
File: IMG_0794.jpg (75KB, 720x1273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0794.jpg
75KB, 720x1273px
>>17764393
Here's a win I got for your troubles
>>
File: IMG_0083.png (39KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.png
39KB, 633x973px
Well boys it failed

She didn't respond to the text

I'm gonna ghost her for the rest of the week, I can't come off as desperate (even though I totally am and I fell for her hard)
>>
I'm the same anon from last night. It's alright man, women are just weird as fuck. She may have genuinely not seen the text, or she's playing some game with you, or there's the slight chance she's not into you anymore (even though the first two are much more likely). See how it works out, but you're right for laying back and letting her make the next move. All I'm saying is, if what you said about the movie is true, she was definitely very sexually attracted to you. Keep at it.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.