[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fought my girlfriends dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1475265227401.jpg (30KB, 464x332px) Image search: [Google]
1475265227401.jpg
30KB, 464x332px
Long story short, he does not like the fact we're dating. He thinks I'm no good for her despite him being.

>white trash
>going on two years of unemployment
>a recovering alcoholic who's now a pill head

I'm no shining star myself I work a dead end job as a mechanic and I'm prone to anger but I'm getting better at controlling myself. So we were over her mom's place (he sleeps on the couch) for Sunday dinner. He would not stop making little snide remarks about me, and then he got heated when I started busting his balls.

Later that night I was out smoking a cigarette, he comes out to purely start shit, he got in my face, I tried to push him away with my hand and he smacks it away and we ended up on the ground throwing pillow punches , her family broke up our fight. No blood or nothing like that.

Now she tells me her family is essentially taking his side, and I can tell it's really bothered her. Should I dump her and just get myself out of this situation or trying to confide in her. I really like this girl and it's been two great years dating her.
>>
life is unfair, he's to blame, he's the one that's living a miserable life and taking it out on others.
As for the other thing... Idk man, bitches ain't shit, but... you do whatever you feel is better.
>>
You should've stomped his shit OP. I say stay with your girl through. Shit happens. He might come around a few years from now and apologize.
>>
Dump her immediately. Situations like these can only get worse if you stay with her. You're lucky they did not call the police.
>>
>she's white trash
>she's going on two years of unemployment
>she's a recovering alcoholic who's now a pill head
>her dad is an asshole
>her family hates you
Leave it
>>
>He would not stop making little snide remarks about me, and then he got heated when I started busting his balls

What are you getting getting all fucking excited for
>>
>>17764811
>white trash
>2 years of unemployment
>recovering alcoholic who's now a pillhead
those are all the dad, not the gf.
>>
Are you a nigger? Or some kind of non-white shit skin?

If so, there is a valid reason for him opposing the relationship.
>>
Ask her what she wants man. Who give a single fuck about her Dad. Ask her who's important to her.
>>
If you choose to stay with her just let her know that you won't be going over to her house anymore.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.