[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (15KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 500x301px
This year by far has been the worst year of my life... And I need your help getting me through it.

>be me
>be mid September
>get pissed off at people so I just stick to myself for a few days
>best friend gets pissed that I wasn't talking to him
>remind him that he didn't talk to me for a stretch of 3 months
>he gets pissed and defensive
>most of my friends take his side
>continue to fight till October
>we head our separate ways for a bit
>few days later, a friend of mine passed away
>we all come together to mourn
>none of them really cared
>fast forward a few weeks
>best friend and I "make up"
>he says he wants to be friends again
>next day I catch him talking shit about me behind my back
>everyone I talk to now treats me like a stranger
>last week my grandfather basically called me retarded for my political views and disowned me
>happiness.exe has stopped working. Windows is searching for a solution.

TL;DR I fucked up my relationship with my best friend, though we fixed it, but found out he was just lying. Help.
>>
>>17763180
>>17763180

you dont need fakes in ur life cut all those fuckers off no mercy
>>
get new friends m8
>>
>>17763198
How though? How do I just cut off and forget a decade of my life? How do I forget the only friend I had through elementary, middle, and Highschool?
>>
>>17763212
Dont do it mang you may go insane by yourself
>>
>>17763212
>>17763205 here. You don't have to forget about them altogether. Remember the good times and the good shit you shared, but cut him/them out of your life now. You don't need fake people like that, and once you realize they're fake you have to let the go.
Just go out there and make new friends. Go to sports places/events or engage in some of your hobbies. There'll be likeminded people there.
>>
>>17763239
It's hard for me to make friends. I don't have many people who share the same thoughts, interests, and ideals as me. I mean I have one guy I would consider a "friend" but all he ever wants to do is smoke, and I don't really do that kinda stuff that much.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.