[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like this girl. But she has periods where she tells herself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1346568426835.jpg (915KB, 1000x3400px) Image search: [Google]
1346568426835.jpg
915KB, 1000x3400px
I like this girl. But she has periods where she tells herself that she is pathetic because all she does every day is play video games and never leave the house. (Which is probably true)

What can I say to her to make her feel better about herself?

Oh and she also says she doesn't want to date anyone because she wants to focus on herself and love herself first. I've known her since July, but I told her I am willing to wait for her.

Should I wait for her?
>>
>>17763143

Want to help someone? Do it. Talk to her and be there for her.

Now, want to help her so that she rides your cock? Don't be a piece of shit and leave her alone. She said she wants to work on herself, respect that.
>>
>>17763143
>what can insay to her to make her feel better?
get a job
>>
>willing to wait for her

This is going to end bad
>>
>>17763150
how though? I tell her that she isn't pathetic and that I don't think she is. But she keeps on saying it.

And I am respecting that she work on herself I'm just wondering if its the right thing to do for myself.
>>
Convince to go and have some fun? I knew how I felt playing videogames all day, and it was shit.
>>
>>17763172
>I'm just wondering if its the right thing to do for myself.

That's up to you to decide. I wouldn't do it, but that's just me. By what I hear about you, I'd say "don't do it". But that's just from two comments online. I'm not the expert on "you".
>>
I'm thinking about not talking to her for 2 weeks so I can decide if she's worth it or not.

Is this a good idea?
>>
>>17763211
I don't wanna see your thread two weeks from now asking where you fucked up so no
>>
>>17763211
>can i fix her?
no
>will no contct fix her?
no
>will engaging and taking an active role fix her?
no

if you drop contact the best you can do is be honest about it, tell her that she is too much to handle right now
if you choose to keep contact with her make it clear you are not willing to enable her nor should she communicate with you when she only intends to be negative

her depression is most likely not her fault, or at least not directly but that doesnt mean anyone can help her, sometimes healing means hurting a lot and if she chooses that the pain is too much then so be it it isnt good for anyone to keep someone around who desnt want to

i got over a three year depression in 2014, im not doing wonderfuly now but i can handle shit way better
>>
>>17763286
how did you get over the depression?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.