[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no hope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>tfw kissless, handholdless 23 year old virgin.
>tfw the loneliness is killing me.
>tfw just want someone to hug and hold.

It's isn't going to get any better, isn't it?
>>
>>17763101
>It's isn't going to get any better, isn't it?

By itself? No, it's not.

If you put on your big boy pants and work on it, maybe it will improve. At least give it a shot.
>>
Not with that attitude it won't.
You are a self fulfilling prophecy mate. If you've already given up and resigned yourself to be forever alone, then you will be. Because that was your choice and you can't piss and moan about it.
If you decide to keep optimistic and trying, realizing you're still basically a fucking infant in the real adult world and have many, many fucking years to make this happen, then something will come along eventually.
>>
>>17763124
>>17763128
There is no catching up in the social development with people who have been socializing with their peers since they were in primary school while I spent all my time alone playing vidya and browsing the net.
I am a socially awkward freak around my peers, and cannot relate to them. Even less if they are girls.
>>
>>17763147
>There is no catching up in the social development with people who have been socializing with their peers since they were in primary school while I spent all my time alone playing vidya and browsing the net.

So you are here just to whine? This a board for advice, not bitching.

It's not a competition. You have to be happy with yourself. There's no right way to leave life. Find you center. And stop whining like a child.
>>
>>17763156
>>17763147

right way to live* life
>>
>>17763156
You haven't offered any actual advice though.
>>
>>17763101
you could lose it if you tried. i lost my virginity at 22. i was a neet for 2 year from 19-21.
>>
>>17763147
Again, if you've already decided you're a failure with no hope, then you're right. You create your own destiny. We can't help you if you've already resigned.
You can "catch up" if you wanted to. Lots of people do, but you can't do it by crying on the internet that it's "impossible" (hard=/= impossible).
>>
>>17763147
force yourself to interact with people. Maybe you cannot keep up with super extroverted, charming people, but the world is vast and you will find similarly awkward people. Gain experience, connect with othees and when youre about to break from anxiety feed yourself with motivational messages. Dont give up without trying because 23 is too young for that
>>
>>17763165

I'm one of the two Anons that told you to stop waiting for it to get better and to go make it be better.

What kind of advice do you want? A step by step guide? That's not gonna happen. Temper your expectations.
>>
File: spurdo depis.png (61KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo depis.png
61KB, 600x480px
>>17763175
I have been doing that.
I have been going out to bar trips with my class mates etc, but that shit is still super uncomfortable and I quite honestly do not like it.

And that's not even touching the problem that I got absolutely zero idea of how one is supposed to even behave around girls. I just talk to them like I talk to my male friends, because I got no idea of what else I ought to do.

I did spend some time with a girl earlier this year, and I developed a crush on her. I even thought that she liked me back, until she stopped interacting with me completely out of the blue. I still do not know why she did that, and if anything, that experience left me even more confused.
Why would you spend tons of time with someone, stay up late into the morning just chatting and watching videos from cell phones, if you did not enjoy the company of that person?
>>
>>17763202
> I just talk to them like I talk to my male friends
That is exactly what you're supposed to fucking do jfc. Women are people, same as your male friends. Don't treat them like "Women", treat them like fucking people. They are not better or worse than you.
>Why would you spend tons of time with someone, stay up late into the morning just chatting and watching videos from cell phones, if you did not enjoy the company of that person?
You're jumping to conclusions on this, people break contact for many different reasons son. People change their minds, their tastes, their interests. She likely did enjoy the time she spent with you, but moved on. Maybe she doesn't like the same shit anymore, maybe she suddenly got more important things to do, maybe she just decided she didn't want to keep talking with you and this relationship you had wasn't working the way she wanted.
Who knows. This happens to everyone though. Think about how many people you've met in your life, think about how many you will possibly meet in your life. You won't stay close to all of them. That doesn't mean you can throw your hands up and say "Oh it didn't work once, so it'll never work ever."
>>
File: 1438115276476.jpg (32KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
1438115276476.jpg
32KB, 442x341px
ONLINE DATING

>Get Tinder
>Post at least 1 decent picture of yourself
>Skip the bio, if anything keep it really short
>alternatively, go all out on the bio and post several pictures
>whatever
>Then swipe right all day
>Even pay for it, there's no shame in that
>You WILL match with someone
>Once you match talk to them and try to meet them

The rest is up to you. Might take you a few tries. Practice.
Online dating is just one option though.
Don't take it too seriously, as tinder doesn't have a reptuation for creating long lasting relationships.
But it's possible.
>>
>>17763227
>They are not better or worse than you.
Nowhere did I say that.
They are however, different, and I have hard time relating to them.

My social ineptitude is especially apparent when compared to an average girl, who in most cases, have been socializing with their peers since primary school.
I do not understand the social ques, how to pick up non verbal communication etc at all.

Even when I am around other people, I feel utterly alone.

>>17763268
I got no interest in that sort of stuff. Seems shady, and quite honestly, the idea disgusts me on a deep level.

Besides, I don't really have any interest in getting laid etc just for it's sake. As I said in the OP, loneliness is what is gnawing away my will to live.
I want to have someone I can hug and cuddle with, who I can hear say "I love you" to me, and so on. I want a companion, not some casual hookup arranged via a dating app.
>>
>>17763279
Who says Tinder is exclusively for hookups?
If not tinder, POF, Bumble, Match, Eharmony.

Just consider the fact there's other women out there who use these sites and apps the to find love.
If you're not interested in hookups, make that very clear. About most of the girls I see on tinder post exactly that in their bio.
"Not looking for hookups", "Looking for something serious" etc.

Just remember it's a valid option. It wouldn't hurt to at least check it out. You only have to go as far as you want.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.