[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is my little sister jumping from 1 guy to the next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So my little sister is 16, I've always taken care of her (family issues etc). Anyway about a year ago, she was never really popular with guys (still isn't), and I'm guessing she might be a little insecure and/or having low self esteem. She really is a nice girl though, but she's only ever had very short relationships (like barely a week).

She met one guy about 8 months ago, he was pretty cool and I never seen her so happy when she was with him. I trusted him and they did everything together. But they broke up recently, not sure why, and suddenly my sister is just acting crazy. She is jumping from one guy to the next (not in a slut way, she doesn't do that, she barely talks or even hugs these guys).

It's been about a month since she broke up with her first decent boyfriend, and since then she got with a guy 2 weeks later, but that lasted 3 days. Then another a week after but that lasted 2 days. And the very next day, she's asked someone else out. What's she doing? And what can I say to snap her out of it?
>>
Your sister is a slut

Nothing you can do but poke holes in her condoms or switch her birth control pills. That's the only way op.
>>
>>17763186
Be serious, as I said the only time she see's those guys is in school. Outside she's either at work or at home with me.
>>
>>17763197
Ok fine here's a serious answer

Your sister is a popular girl at school demanding social attention so she constantly hops around different guys, possibly (definitely) sexually. Although people call her a slut she doesn't care because she loves the attention or she has serious daddy issues

Poke holes in condom no ballz
>>
>>17762972
Because she's a fucking kid who doesn't know what she wants. Or maybe she does know and has a good time that way.

If it's the former, she'll grow up eventually. If it's the latter, more power to her.

Did she actually ask for your help?
>>
She's getting trains ran on her
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.