[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help before wizardry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1472848307922.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1472848307922.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
how to talk to a long-term oneitis with who we don't talk regularly?
got long-term oneitis, we meet every tuesdays during 10mins
she comes at me, smiles, starts with "how are you?", then nothing
she did everytime since september, that's maybe not only politeness, i do think she is still interested in me but we both are shy
give advice to start a comfy conversation please
>>
>>17762929

Stop. Even if she is into you, doesn't mean she wants to have sex as much as you do.

You are in a hurry to stop wizardry? Get a hooker or find a skank in a club.

Don't rush this other girl to your timetable. You'll only drive her away.
>>
>>17762939
what? i don't want to have sex with her, definitely not i even want to preserve myself
i mean we are childhood lovers and i still love her and i dont see any other woman attractive and i just don't want to live and die alone (so becoming a wizard)
don't be wrong
>>
>>17762952
>(so becoming a wizard)

Either you missed how the wizard joke works or you are troll.

The wizard thing is about being a virgin in his 30s.
>>
>>17762962
i do know what a wizard is, +30 khv, since i'm a /r9k/ poster, but with time sex doesn't really mean something and i think that applies to other wizards as well
>>
justttt
how do you start a comfy conv with your oneitis dudes? i need advice please
>>
>>17763019
>how do you start a comfy conv with your oneitis

Stop using memes to talk about her, realize she is an actual person with characteristics beyond you liking her.

Oh, wait you know nothing about her. You just admire from afar.

Step 1: stop being creepy. Talk to other girls and learn to interact before trying to ask someone out.
>>
>>17763036
how am i suppose to know about her if we don't talk?
in fact i do know some of her interests but we have opposed views, but i don't see this as a problem
>>
>>17763036
also stop thinking i'm a fedora edgelord, i'm pretty normal except maybe a bit shy (and khv) but that's all
>>
>>17763049
>how am i suppose to know about her if we don't talk?

yet you still obsess over her? Let that sink in for a second.

Also:

>in fact i do know some of her interests but we have opposed views, but i don't see this as a problem

So you don't talk, yet you investigated her. That's not creepy at all.

And you know you don't agree on stuff, yet you are still obsessed with going after her!

This is sad and creepy.
>>
>>17763067
i am not a creep for the last time, i know her interests because i used to talk to her regularly before high school, and we still talked a little last year with other people, but we can't talk if we are alone together because of our shyness, and don't think i'm imagining a romance, i have highly guarantees she still loves me, since we almost kissed, she sometimes stares at me, always smiles at me (i'm the only guy she does that), etc,.
>>
>>17763084

What can I tell you? You go from "we never speak" to "we were friends and almost kissed".

I can't believe this. If this is a real relationship, you both are messed up. I'm sure you are lying to me, though. I can't help you. Good luck.
>>
>>17763067
>And you know you don't agree on stuff, yet you are still obsessed with going after her!
by the way, i personally think agreeing on everything with the person you love is the ultimate state of narcissism, everyone is different, and being in love for more than 13 years is the prove our love wasn't just an illusion, moreover we can disagree and still respect other view, i don't get you
>>
>>17763096
>eing in love for more than 13 years is the prove our love wasn't just an illusion

13 YEARS AND YOU STILL CAN'T HOLD A CONVERSATION?!?!

Take a hint, you two can't be together.
>>
>>17763092
we never speak from this year, we don't talk that much when we're both alone
> If this is a real relationship, you both are messed up.
i understand you, there must have no more hope, thanks anyway
>>
>>17763096
>i personally think agreeing on everything with the person you love is the ultimate state of narcissism, everyone is different

Also, you only told us that you don't agree. Only now you say she loves you. It's messed up man, you tell this story in the most convoluted, frustrating and confusing way you can.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.