[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOORMAT CHRONICLES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ponsse-scorpion-image2_reference.jpg (430KB, 1116x757px) Image search: [Google]
ponsse-scorpion-image2_reference.jpg
430KB, 1116x757px
I have dated this girl couple of times (we were long term online friends before we met). Things didn't go out and we didn't start a relationship basically because I was too clingy and jelly. She grew tired of me. We didn't have much chemistry.

I continued to chat with her (idk why)... and one time said some pretty mean things about her being not a good friend (that even after she friendzoned me she behaved too cold). She blocked me on whatsapp. She is a calm personality and she tries to avoid conflicts and drama. I was the drama queen.

Later I continued sending her random texts on Messenger. I did that for at least 2 months on a daily basis. The texts were basically one word expressions of emotions, sometimes emojis, pictures, links to video . I was having a ruse. She asked me why did I do this? I told her because I like her. I just liked that. Later I started to write longer messages, cute texts, funny ones. She didn't respond. After a couple of weeks she unblocked me on whatsapp. We exchanged some messages and she went silent again.

I continued my lonely road with messaging random cute and serious texts for at least 2 months. Then I was on a drinking binge and I broke - I wrote her that I am sorry that I am such a loser and wasting her time. She didn't respond. All this time she was in a different country as an exchange student. I stopped texting her after that pathetic lament.

After a month of silence she DM'ed me with a simple question : "Did you give up? "

> what did she mean by this?

She is still ignoring the texts but hasn't blocked me nor silenced me. She even comes in more frequently to read them. Previously she wouldn't even read them for hours or days though being online all the time.

Part of me wishes to have something to do with her. Other part doesn't take this too seriously so just waste my brief moments to DM her something random

Is she playing a twisted game like me? or is she just blatantly pissing on me?

I don't know if pic related
>>
>>17762914
>Things didn't go out and we didn't start a relationship basically because I was too clingy and jelly
>jelly
I'm not even going to bother reading the rest
>>
>"Did you give up? "
it's precisely what it means. she wants to know if you're going to continue being a thirsty, clingy creep or if you've slowed down and matured enough to provide her with a friendship she obviously values or valued at one point. she's saying there is zero chance you will ever be romantically involved but that she still wants to be your friend if you can get a handle on your sperging out.

although from what it sounds like, at this point you've poisoned the well and are better off just cutting your losses. the time for a neutral, platonic relationship as equals has long passed and in some corner of her mind she will always remember and think of you as the pathetic, snivelling little weakling who couldn't gracefully take no for an answer. it's likely she'll never respect you again as a friend, much less as a romantic partner.
>>
There is one but. She never ever initiated conversations. After our dates there was nothing to remind of old "friendship" because she wouldn't see me and would rarely respond to my DM's or if she did in such cases then with a blunt sentence or a word. That was the reason I sperged out in the first place telling her that her friendship theory wouldn't hold up. Why would she even waste time?
>>
>>17762957
how much time is wasted, exactly? in her mind, she most likely saw it as taking a chance on some guy on the internet. you obviously didn't pan out and it was probably painfully obvious even from the first "date" that it wasn't going to work. she regretted her decision and was trying to figure a way out of it. women can be brusque when they're trying to figure shit like that out. it's their weak, indirect way of subliminally letting you know that you're not making the cut.

stop being a fucking autist and just let it go. whatever fairy tale you formulated in your mind is not going to touch base with reality in a million lifetimes, much less this one.
>>
>>17762975
She blocked me once. Might as well do it again.
>>
>>17762975
If she saw me as complete and utter turn off why would she fuel things up a month after I had stopped my autismothon completely? What was the point if I was a turn off in the first place?
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>17763007
>she wants to know if you're going to continue being a thirsty, clingy creep or if you've slowed down and matured enough to provide her with a friendship she obviously values or valued at one point.
go back and actually read instead of scanning with your confirmation goggles on.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.