[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iphone and $70 stolen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: thinker.jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
thinker.jpg
5KB, 183x275px
>me and friend at chicago skatepark
>leave bags on ledge
>4 hoodlums run off with bags
>frind sees and chases them down
>somehow got bags back minus my iphone and $70
>he points me to them
>unaware they stole from my bag i follow them
>they hop on train
>i get on with them
>get off on next stop to follow them
>followed wrong guys, saw the right guys still on train
>i run out of station, on phone with cops, tell them to stop train at next station
>find cops in the street, tell them some kids robbed me and describe them
>we go to the station, cops wouldn't let me go down to the train and identify them
>cops talk to the guys
>come back up and say they were like 30 years old and let them go
>took "kids" literally
>didn't check their i.d.'s
>basically have a police report and nothing to go on now
>what do?
>i see these guys at the skatepark selling weed all the time
>theyre from south chicago probably have guns
or knives
>should i call the cops on them next time i see them?
>or get a bunch of homies to beat the shit out of them with our boards
> or something else?
>im losing so much sleep over this, im tired of letting things go in life and letting people walk all over me, i really need to do something about this, not just to get my shit back but to finally stand up for myself
>>
>>17762874
What?
>>
>>17762895
basically got stuff stolen, cops let the thieves go by accident without checking their ID's. I know who did it but i don't know their names, i see them at the skatepark frequently though. should i call the cops on the next time i see them or take care of it myself?
>>
>>17762916
What in the world does 'take care of it myself' mean?
>>
>>17762916
The cops can't/won't do anything at this point. It's a pretty small theft, and if they don't literally have the stolen property on them at the time they get picked up, it's pretty tough for them to prove that the robbery took place. It just isn't worth the paperwork. Sorry buddy, you're either gonna have to handle this one yourself or let it go
>>
>>17762935
Yep your'e probably right, chicago cops have bigger stuff to worry about.
>>
Give a tip they're holding coke from an anonymous line

Then when they find weeds or guns they go to jail

Fucking amateur hour up in here
>>
>>17762874
The Chicago police don't give a shit that you were robbed. They don't give a shit about a minor drug violation. They won't give more than the appearance of a shit if you sustain a beating that leads to permanent disability. If you're not a gang banger with a gun in your hand they literally do not care because they're involved in a work rules dispute over paperwork and we're still in an unofficial work slowdown.

Also, for the record, you and your "homies" don't have it in you to sustain conflict with a 4 pack of bangers from the south side. You're here asking for advice, which means you don't know how to manage your shit to begin with. Even if you win the first fight, you'd need to find a new skate park because they'll either come back with their friends or their older brothers. Do you have Outlaws in your family? An uncle Tony with a vague job? Is your dad a cop? If the answers to those questions are "no" you need to just let it go and watch your shit more closely.
>>
>>17763196
>Then when they find weeds or guns they go to jail

Hahahahaha! In Chicago? If they find weed its probably not enough to actually charge so they get a fine that never gets paid and go home. If they find something harder you might see them arrested, but they'll plead out to nothing and go home. If theres a gun the CPD will add it to the table next time they want to look like they've done shit, they'll get sent to gun court, and worst case scenario is probation (even if they're already on probation).

Justice in Chicago is a fucking joke.
>>
>>17763260
You need to use your fucking brain then

Tell a gang that they're talking shit

Fucking do something you pussy
>>
>>17763274
Do you really think some white kids at a skate park who don't know enough not to leave their shit lying around are going to be able to engineer that?

Come on, man. You're talking about half bright high school kids getting into it with the kinds of people who understand that you can beat someone into a coma and probably not get caught. This won't end well for OP, he's out of his league.
>>
>>17763288
Well then don't do shit you're asking for fucking advice no skin off my back nigger
>>
>>17763326
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?
>>
>>17763663
Not being a pussy ass bitch isnt your strong suit, is it?
>>
>>17763925
You're still struggling with who OP is.
>>
>>17763946
I think he might be of African descent.
>>
>>17763964
Seems more likely he's a white kid trying to seem like a yo.
>>
Your friend ripped you off dumbfuck
>>
>>17762874
>>theyre from south chicago probably have guns
>or knives

you wanna get stabbed over a phone?
>>
>i see these guys at the skatepark selling weed all the time

Do a sting operation on them
>>
Get your dumb ass on a PC or mac and look into "where's my I phone" All apple products have this. Hopefully you at least set up a password?
Windows 10 pcs also have this security feature now!
If anyone breaks into my apartment I can pull up the location of all my computers at the police station and show them where they are at.
The Police are NOT going to STOP a train over a stolen I-phone. Not happening. I'm familiar with the area---live right by you man.
>>
>>17762930
Your a young dumb ass---no offense. Let it go and learn from the situation. If you suspect your "friend" was part of it then cut him/her off. I always handled things myself in the 90s. I proved some things but have 3 felony convictions for attempted murder. 160 bucks wasn't worth it in my case. Don't fuck your life up. Learn from it and move on.
>>
>>17762874
Skate park in little village or what?
Either way anon get yourself a gun and beat the shit outta them, use the gun if you really need it.
>>
learn how to greentext first jesus christ

>babby's first 4chan post
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.