[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth waiting for someone you care about a lot even if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: the-office-pam-jim.jpg (35KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
the-office-pam-jim.jpg
35KB, 500x304px
Is it worth waiting for someone you care about a lot even if they are emotionally unavailable or in a relationship?
>>
>waiting for someone
Don't. Move the fuck on.
>>
no.
>>
Wait? No
Try do seduce? Sure. But don't hold your breath, it will most likely fail.
>>
>>17762706
Lol no. Any inclination you may have to do so probably stems from believing hollywood's lies.

Move on.
>>
>>17762706

not really. why? because 99.9% of the time you arent 'waiting'. waiting implies there is an end. waiting for food implies that the food will be there.

if ur just sitting on the street cuz ur homeless you arent 'waiting' for food. you are starving to death.

you are the emotional equivelent of a homeless person. you are just sitting around HOPING you will get a turn, not waiting in line for one.
>>
maybe waiting is the wrong term, there is defiantly something there. Should i pursue despite the road blocks ahead.
>>
>>17762780
>maybe waiting is the wrong term, there is defiantly something there. Should i pursue despite the road blocks ahead.

Hahahahahaha. What's the road block? She already being in a relationship or she not being into you?
>>
She's out out dating other people casually and i think has been seeing her ex.
>>
File: 1476469377782.jpg (56KB, 720x421px) Image search: [Google]
1476469377782.jpg
56KB, 720x421px
>>17762780
The only option is finding another girl because currently you ex is fucking chad and you are fapping to anime
>>
She is definitely into me.
>>
>>17762811
>She's out out dating other people casually and i think has been seeing her ex.
>She is definitely into me.

Then you wouldn't have to wait. Face it kid, if you have to wait, you have no chance.

Also, reply to the post, so we can follow when you are talking to each of us.
>>
>>17762826
it went from weeks of me and her flirting at work to her now hanging out with her ex this week and seeing other dudes despite everyone telling me she's into me.
>>
>>17762841
>despite everyone telling me she's into me.

Here's the point, Romeo. She is clearly willing to date, right? So if she is into you, why would you have to wait?

Explain that to me, please.
>>
>>17762780

try this

>ask her on a date

make it obvious its a date, not a hang out. if she says yes, shes into you.

if she says anything else, shes not into you, move on.
>>
>>17762852
Thats kind of the issue, we have been out in group situations and have a great time and i do think she wants to date the thing is she just seems to want to fall into old habits and see someone that she knows is going to hurt her. Its also only been a few days since iv made my feelings know even though she has liked me for weeks. So I'm not sure if now that its become real that we could be together it cares her and she wants to just go back to being with dickheads and self destruct.
>>
>>17762875
>she just seems to want to fall into old habits and see someone that she knows is going to hurt her.

Stop, don't be a white knight!

> Its also only been a few days since iv made my feelings know

WHAT? You said "I like you" instead of asking her out?

>So I'm not sure if now that its become real that we could be together it cares her and she wants to just go back to being with dickheads and self destruct.

Shut up, you failed completely, move on.

You are not her guardian or her savior. If she wants to go back to an asshole ex, it's her problem Take that as an indication to leave. Also, you fucked it up when you "confessed".

It's over, OP. It's just over.
>>
>>17762893
I didn't confess, i did ask her out and she did say yes. She just bailed on me because she met a fuck boy. Im very aware of how much i fucked up.
>>
>>17762911

Ok, so you didn't confess. She still blew a date with you and went back to her ex.

I guess she is not as "into you" as others told you. Trust her, she knows how she feels more than other people.
>>
>>17762931
I don't think she is back with her ex, i think its just casual. Your probably right, she might not be as into me as i first thought. But the only thing playing on me is that its just a complete 180 from everything that had been happening between us these past few weeks.
>>
no, no one is special
>>
>>17762706
>Is it worth waiting for someone you care about a lot even if they are emotionally unavailable or in a relationship?
No.

The only time it is worth "waiting for someone" is when you are sure that the other person is also waiting for you. This involves sitting down, talking it over, and making your feelings and intentions clear to each other.

That oretty much precludes the entire OP. Someone who is already in a relationship clearly isn't waiting for you. Soneone who is emotionally unavailable isn't going to be able to talk about feelings and intentions. Without these, there can be no hope of a worthwhile wait. I'm sorry, OP, but it's time to move on.
>>
File: 1467361938871.png (472KB, 845x703px) Image search: [Google]
1467361938871.png
472KB, 845x703px
7.4 billion people live on this planet. There are literally billions of potential mates.

I don't know if you believe in soul mates or whatever; doesn't matter. But if they did exist, what are the odds that your soul mate just so happened to live in a 50km radius of you your entire life. Go out in to the world, explore, move, try online dating, whatever.

Not saying you can't date in your own town, don't get me wrong, your own town is full of potential mates. But just realize there's literally billions of people out there.

And about waiting. The thing about waiting is: you can still see other people while you wait. Who knows what the future holds, but don't deny yourself the possibility of finding love by keeping yourself set on one person, who may never love you back.

You need a distraction. The pursuit of someone else will not only keep your mind off the person you're "waiting" for, but also give you the chance of finding someone possibly way better, someone who might make you happier than that person ever would.

(pic not related)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.