[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become self-employed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: [barks].png (342KB, 498x558px) Image search: [Google]
[barks].png
342KB, 498x558px
What's a trade or craft I can learn or some other way of gaining money without having a "traditional" job?

I really want money but I don't want to be a lifeless retail wagecuck. Pls help me
>>
>>17762507

the big problem here is that if you have to ask than you aren't intelligent enough nor do you have the will to implement it.

most people who 'work from home' don't do so because they wanted to work from home. they do so because they had a good idea and the willpower to push through.

99% of 'working at home' is being a free lancer and its arguably a lot more stressful than having a traditional job, becuase there is no security and well, your home is your office.

its not all calm and relaxing the way they makme it seem on movies or TV, its really more stressful and burnt out 24/7.

source: i was a free lancer for quite some time
>>
Self-employed 'freelancer' staring down the barrel of returning to minimum wagekekery imminently here.

Working from home is awful. After a while you feel so isolated. Making money is not easy by any means. You need serious drive to make a success of anything. Thing is, everyone convinces themselves they have drive, determination, confidence, ideas etc. After a few years you feel finally able to admit to yourself that actually, most people are just not cut out for this shit. I certainly wasn't. But in 2016, we're all special snowflakes told we can be anything we want to be. All these bloggers etc making out its easy.

But don't let me put you off or anything. I'm just a socially anxious fucktard who went self-employed in an attempt to avoid working shit jobs and being around people in general.
>>
>>17762522
>>17762558
These. Being self-employed doesn't mean you can be lazy, and it actually requires a lot more effort, hard work and self management than working for someone else.
>>
>>17762568

yup. it requires a special kind of drive to seperate time in your own home that most people dont have. even with deadlines you feel a lack of urgency cuz ur just at home.

takes a special kind of brain that is naturally geared towards 'projects'
>>
>>17762568
>>17762576

>>17762558 here

I'm a failure in most areas of my life. But I still have intelligence and creative ability. I simply couldn't make things work. Marketing is 90% of everything. If you don't have balls to constantly create new products, plough through failure and rejection and be able to get all the annoying "little" tasks done, then forget it.

Also, if you have any kind of fears or issues around spending/risking money, even in small amounts, you are destined to fail.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.