[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice in regards to women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1476564179359s.jpg (7KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1476564179359s.jpg
7KB, 250x245px
So basically, I have this crush that I've had for a while now. We go to the same uni, and we live in the same block, so we occasionally go home together (I'm trying not to go home with her every day because that just seems desperate). Thing is, I'm getting mixed signs from her.
>she comes up to me and says hi if we're going along the same route and I don't see her
>other times she seems to make it a point to lose me (for example say she has to go to the store even though 5 mins before she said she didn't)
>sometimes she'd touch me (like when she was talking about reading palms, she took my hand a couple times and traced the lines on it)
>but she always sort of keeps her distance and we never really go into each other's personal spaces
>she seems to like being in my general company
>but doesn't seem to actively seek it, like when we sit down as a group she doesn't sit next to me, or wait for me after class even if we share a destination afterwards
>also never talk on facebook, only in person
>she seems inexperienced in dating, I only met her a couple months ago but she's your typical nerd time
>tells me she has trouble handling guys asking her out
>doesn't wear any distinguishable makeup
>doesn't like to get drunk
>we say goodbye to each other in the form of a kiss on the cheek as per our culture, though she doesn't seem to do that with other guys
>also, she sometimes doesn't initiate it but when I go in for it, she does it anyways
Anyone make anything of this?
>>
Stop trying to analyze this so much. It's fucking stupid. If you want to ask her out on a date, do it. Just. Fucking. Do. It.

Say "Would you like to go (pick an activity that is clearly a date) on (pick a day and time)?" There you go. Now you can stop wasting your life trying to figure out a bunch of vague signs that don't actually mean anything and progress things.
>>
"Thing is, I'm getting mixed signs from her."

Wow, almost like she's a typical woman or something. You are delaying out of fear. To quote someone smarter than me:

"Object-level advice: from the time you meet a girl, you have three weeks to ask her out. If that doesn’t happen, go talk to someone else."
>>
>>17762469
Well I'd have fucking done it already were we not attending the same university with the same classes, lived basically in each other's asses, and were not part of a social circle that strategically removes male specimens from itself if they make it awkward for their oh so few female members, so I can't just rush into this and risk all that shit
>>
>>17762412
I don't see one thing here that shows she has any romantic feelings. Just a regular girl dealing with a guy she probably suspects has his eye on her.
>>
>>17762412
>doesn't wear any distinguishable makeup
>doesn't like to get drunk

Those two are not signal, one way or the other.

But more to the point: She is not swooning over you. She is not actively seeking your attention.

Would she go out with you? Maybe. But don't hold your breath. This doesn't sound like it's gonna work out on your favor.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.