[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can feelings change?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 48392.jpg (238KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
48392.jpg
238KB, 500x409px
This guy and I have been playing games for a while and it got pretty intimate recently. People who have known him for longer say he has issues with closeness and commitment.

When I confronted him with with all of it he said he's attracted to me and he thinks I'm great but doesn't feel a strong emotional connection and wants to be friends. At the same time the his words and action after a few drinks say otherwise.
Now I'm accepting his decision and definitely moving on but I'm just wondering, does anyone have similar experiences? Do people like that ever change their minds?
>>
>>17762372
I'm like this and no, it won't change.
>>
>>17762383
Hmm thank you for your answer and honestly.
I'm just wondering how a mind of a person like that works. I mean why does alcohol even change their behavior? And I would understand if it was only physical, and the animal instinct was taking over if you will, but it's emotional too.
>>
>>17762411
No you ding dong, alcohol reduces inhibitions, he does want to get more intimate but prob has some emotional walls protecting himself, that's why it shows itself only when he's drunk
>>
>>17762411
>wondering how a mind of a person like that works
typically, we emotionally invest in someone that abuses the ever loving shit out of us, which ruins our ability to trust and/or experience affection/love/etc
>>
>>17762521
Yeah that seems like the logical explanation but he seemed pretty serious when he was saying he's not interested. I guess it could be that anyone is fine when he's drunk but he seems to definitely know who he's talking to and what he's saying. I don't even know why I feel the need to talk about this. I know I need to move on.

>>17762536
That is really shitty and sad and I'm sorry you went though that. People are horrible.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.