[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texting ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I'm gonna text my ex whom I haven't spoken to since the break up (july) tonight. I think my text is gonna be

"hey I had to drive through your neighborhood out of my work because of traffic tonight. Was wondering how you are doing."

We're Dutch so it's gonna be worded a bit better than that. Any tips or advice on how I should do all this?
>>
>>17762367
What's your motivation for texting?
>>
Do you actually want to know or are you hoping for something?
>>
>>17762373
Getting her back. She talked a lot about how I wasn't doing anything and in the last couple of months I have gotten a job and started at a new school 1 day of the week. Not necessarily for her but for myself because she was right.

>>17762376
Not hoping for anything in her answer actually, just want a conversation starter.
>>
Walk on by,
The house where you still live,
Walk on by,
The place where we would kiss,

And the room where,
I held you tight,
Tonight,
I must walk on by,

Yeah, walk on by,
The room where you still sleep,
Walk on by,
The company that you keep
>>
>>17762388
Don't do this to me please.
>>
>>17762407
>>17762407
Once I thought two happy hearts
Could someday beat as one
But then the third heart came along
And now our love is gone
I count the many times I've said
I love no one but you
But don't be fooled by
Counting dreams that never will come true

Subtract one love, and multiply the heartaches
Divide the tears by every time a heart breaks
The answer only tells us that it's too late
Subtract one love, and multiply the heartache
>>
>haven't spoken to ex in 3 years
>still think about her every day
>wish I had the guts to just text her
>too afraid she'll not be interested, or worse, blank me
>>
>>17762382
Is there any chance they still have feelings for you? As much as I want you to be happy, I view exes as lessons learned, and can't go back because there's always a history, always something that lingers in both parties' minds. But if you choose to reach out to them, good luck anon.
>>
>>17762421
Just removed her from facebook now anon, there is hope for us! [spoiler]I still miss her ass. She had the perfect ass[/spoiler]
>>
They just don't know how lost I feel without you
My teardrops never see the light of day
I laugh and joke each time they talk about you
But if they heard my heart they'd hear it say.

Excuse me, I think I've got a heartache
There's an aching deep inside and it just won't be denied
And I better say goodbye before I cry.

I guess it's pride that makes me hide my sorrow
I live a lie in all I do and say
My lips may lie and paint a bright tomorrow
But if I told the truth I'd have to say.

>>
>>17762421
Have you improved yourself in those 3 years? Done anything she could be impressed by?

If not. just act like you are 'changed'. You already had her so your personalities are probably compatible. Most women lose attraction because the guy got lazy/showed too much weakness.
>>
Let ex's go. Jesus christ what a sad thread. Find new people and stop idealizing failed relationships like they're magical.
>>
>>17762427
I think so. Never really had a fight and she was very dependent on me till the last 2 weeks or so. She's was dealing with depression before she met me and it was gone when I came into her life. Her reason to break it off was to 'try life by herself'. Maybe it was true, maybe not. But nothing's gonna happen if I don't reach out right? it's been almost 6 months
>>
There is no getting back together, there is no repairing the situation, you cannot stop loving someone and then love them again. It's the harshest truth in life, you must move on if you ever want to feel real love again.

Move on with your life. She is not coming back.
>>
>>17762459
Damn what a buzzkill.
>>
>>17762459

Friend of mine split with his gf and were apart for 4 years. They got back together and are now married with kids
>>
>>17762490
And for every happy story there is a hundred thousand people who tried and failed again. I am giving you honest advice because these things usually don't work out, but go ahead and see for yourself OP.
>>
>>17762490
Not that uncommon actually
>>
>>17762505

This. People grow up etc and realise they still have feelings for each other when its time to settle down
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.