[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joining the army next month what's a good job to pick..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1479010584542.jpg (161KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
1479010584542.jpg
161KB, 468x468px
Joining the army next month what's a good job to pick..
>>
File: 1400700482269.jpg (35KB, 446x335px) Image search: [Google]
1400700482269.jpg
35KB, 446x335px
>>17762212

>to pick
>>
>>17762215
I can be infantry eletrican hvac linguistic tanker or something with helicopter repair.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17762219
Currently in Army. Good luck getting those bub.
>>
>>17762212
why join the army? your asvab scores suck ass?
>>
Some of the smartest guys I've met and known were in the infantry. It's not a cake walk but if you like the rugged outdoors alpha guns lifestyle do that. You'll meet new friends, some for life, and have life world experience when you get out
>>
>>17762245
I scored 95 on El is it a good job they offer?
>>
>>17762257
Just to get away from home idc about scores I rushed the test.
If you don't give advice fuck off.
>>
>>17762273
I do, I just wanted to see if you were limited by your asvab score brah. As a vet I can only suggest joining the Coast Guard or Air Force. The other services treat you like shit from just about all accounts that I have heard. This is from an enlisted point of view.
>>
>>17762279
Trust me I have man it's been a year and a half and I just got denied from the air force due to medical issues due to taking adhd medication when I was 6.
>>
>>17762283
Dude, I took adderall for years before I joined the Coast Guard... Lie. Seriously. Don't say shit about it. You can probably go back (I doubt they keep records) and try to apply again for the USCG or something.
>>
>>17762292
Buddy of mine that was trying to join with me didnt get considered because he said he took ADD medication. Seriously, just say you are completely healthy and never took anything ever.
>>
>>17762212
I joined as a 97E (now it's 35M) Human Intelligence Collector. It's easy to get promoted, you get a ton of interrogation/criminal interview training from both government and civilians schools. When I got out insurance companies were offering me 65-70K to do fraud investigations for them. I said bump that and got a MA in History and became a historian. The interview training certainly improved my historical interviews.
>>
>>17762297
I already told them 2 years ago and it's in records I know it's my fuck up for saying it. But I'm wanting to learn a trade and get out of my current financial situation
>>
>>17762434
Honestly I don't think I did that well to achieve something as high as that. My main goal is to just get in and re test in a couple years. I've heard also about human resources and something called 88m being good for when you get out
>>
>>17762516
88M is a truck driver, aka an IED finder. Son, now is a pivotal moment in your life. You can put yourself on a path for a career or you can put yourself on a path of back breaking, low paying, hard fucking work.

At the very least take advantage of the education benefits while your in. Constantly take at least 1 class at a time and before you know it you'll have an AA/AAS, then comes a BA/BS, then you're considering your masters program.
>>
Lol you dont even know what you want to do? Get ready for a miserable experience.

Youre joining in a month? lol Just because you go sign up in a month doesnt mean youll get past the physical, and if you do, it's not unheard of to wait up to a year before getting shipped out.
>>
Did you not score high enough on the ASVAB for the air force?

There is literally no other reason to join the army, it's worse than the AF in every way
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.