[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legit question, and repost from /b/ since those morons/virgins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: lol.gif (919KB, 148x146px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
919KB, 148x146px
Legit question, and repost from /b/ since those morons/virgins aren't very helpful. How much does pussy smell?

Was fucking some older broad I met at a bar last night. In the morning fucked her some more. Wanted to get back to my apartment, didnt bother showering. Got in a tram and sat down. Woman looks up at me as I pass her. Keeps eyeing me. Get to my stop. Go to the small shop to buy some cigarettes and a beer, female clerk also eyes me strangely but doesnt say anything. Get back, and kick back with a cig and a beer before showering.

I didnt have my dick out or shit my pants, so wtf are these women giving me the evil eye for? Does pussy smell that much?
>>
It doesn't. You would know if it did. How about you shower off your BO your gross faggot?
>>
>>17762088
Did you read? I just did shower.
>>
>>17762074
Are you ugly
>>
>>17762103
Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I consider my looks within the range of normality.
>>
u smell senpai.
>>
>>17762125
Clearly it must be something out of the normal since it's an issue today. What could it be? Oh, how about you actually read the original post?
>>
Depends, ive had some that stink and taste bad to ones that you cant smell or even really taste
>>
Maybe you're just a dick, OP...
>>
>>17762140
This one wasnt fishy, just smelt and tasted like pussy.
>>
Old women have greater abundance of vaginal flora than young women. Hope you liked the Candidiasis on your dick OP.
>>
>>17762149
>Old women
>candasis

She was like late 40s early 50s not 70.
>>
>>17762074
>lick back of hand
>wait 10 seconds
>smell

That is what it smells like. If it smells worse than that then something is wrong.
>>
>>17762074
Hey OP, I think I recall reading a study that said the scent of another woman on a man is the most attractive thing to women. Some kind of complex shit. It's why men in relationships often say other women now give them way more attention compared to when they were single.
>>
>>17762263
might be something to this.
>>
>>17762253
It smells different than that, unless there is something strange going on with your mouth.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.