[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 1476174129360.png (1MB, 609x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1476174129360.png
1MB, 609x1123px
So a little question. Is 1 gram enough for 2 joints. And if yes, how big will they be in size. Thanks for the help in advance
>>
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+one+divided+by+two
>>
>>17762004
Oh hell yeah, so 0.02 grams is enough for 2 big ass joints
>>
>>17762004
>https://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+one+divided+by+two
He didnt ask how much is half a gram
>>
>>17762011
>>17762033
these are your typical /adv/ userbase

watch it and weep for the future of humanity
>>
>>17762038
?
>>
>>17761999
1 gram is plenty for two joints, you might even surprise yourself and end up with an extra joint or two.

They should be pretty generous/average joints.

I usually roll .5 gram blunts, for reference
>>
>>17762071
Finally,
So it will be enough for me and my friend.
Thanks for the info
>>
>>17761999
Depends on if you mix it with tobacco.
I've seen ppl make upwards of 4 joints from 1 gram, just by mixing with tobacco. (rolling like 0.2-0.3 in each)
If you're rolling with weed only, you can still roll 2 small-mid joints, I'd say, depending on the rolling paper you're using.
>>17762071
That's a skinny ass blunt, lul.
Which wraps u use?
>>
>>17762084
Good Times, all day. I'm the only one smoking it, so I roll it as skinny or fat as I want.
>>
>>17762084
Should I mix it with tobacco.If yes how much or is it up to presonal pref.
>>
>>17762097
ew why would you want to smoke tobacco with your weed?

why would you wan to smoke tobacco at all?
>>
>>17762105
>Depends on if you mix it with tobacco.
Look up
>>
>>17762122
no, i mean I get that it's a thing people do

but, why? "oh I like my weed to taste like cancer, and give me a headache!"
>>
>>17762091
Which wraps u use, senpai?
>>17762097
Well, it's cost effective.
Also, your joints are bigger and burn slower.
If you roll just your weed up, and light it up, in the periods that you're not taking hits, you're wasting weed bc the joint burns on its own.
Not sure where you're from but Americans for example almost never roll tobacco mixed joints.
They just roll like fatty 2g joints on average.
If you're broke, then mixing it with tobacco might be a good option, but it's not that serious.
Smoke how ever you prefer.
Also tobacco can fuck up the taste of your weed.
>>17762126
>>
>>17762126
Maybe so you wount cough so much. Just guessing
>>
>>17762128
good times can't you read tobacco smoker?
>>
>>17762132
You see the irony in that post, right?
Also
I don't smoke tobacco in general, only when I smoke weed. Which isn't really often and I'm broke.
>>
>>17762137
>synthetic cigar paper = tobacco leaf wrap
>>
>>17762128
I am from Bulgaria and i am not really broke plus here compared to America weed is really cheap. 1gram of good medical weed is 20 leva = 10 US dollars. How much tobacco should I add to make it burn slower and not fuck up the whole taste
>>
>>17762147
Cigarillo "paper" is crushed up reconstituted tobacco leaves. Nothing "synthetic" about it.

Real cigars use cured tobacco leaves.
>>
>>17762158
10 a G is average for Americunts if you aren't in a legal state.
>>
>>17762158
0 tobacco per .000001 of marijuana
>>
>>17762158
ayy i'm serbian
it doesn't really matter
put an amount relative to the length of your rolling papers
you can just gut a cig and put the contents into your joint for good measure
>>
>>17762166
Ayy brother.
Isnt a tobacco from a whole cig a bit to much
>>
>>17761999
Also , trips
>>
>>17762174
it's all relative to how much weed you want to pack into the joint and the size of your rolling papers
if we're talking 0.5 joints or 1 gram joints u can put less
you don't have to stress it
just put an amount of tobacco, mix it up and roll the joint tight
>>
>>17762187
Alrighty, many thanks
>>
1g / 2J?!

Use 100g 1J. Sported.
>>
>>17762290
100 grams ? and what is 2J?
>>
>>17761999
I usually get standard 3/4 orange zig zags. Always use a filter since the flimsy ass paper folds in on itself from your saliva. That being said with the filter included one grams probably enough for two decent joints maybe about 3 1/2 inches long and maybe as thick as a wooden pencil
>>
>>17762158

Dont add any tobacco at all you pleb faggot. I have found that even small amounts and up ruining the taste. And at least for me when I smoke the mixture I get an upset stomach.
> just smoke your weed straight instead of being a broke ass nigga who tries to make his shit last
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.