[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From the following short story who is the hypocrite and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

From the following short story who is the hypocrite and why?

Today I posted a picture with a quote on it on my wall. A person on my friend list liked it and asked me if he/she can share it on his/her wall too. I said sure, but instead of sharing, he/she copied and posted it on his/her wall. I thought he/she would share it my hitting the share button but he/she didn't do that. He copied it from my wall directly. I didn't like that. So asked him/her "you copied instead of sharing?" He/she said, he/she feels it annoying to directly share it from Wall Post and instead asked me "where did I get it from?" I said "That's just unfair. Either way I got it from the Internet."
>>
>>17761599
You. You are the hypocrite.

The other person simply re-posted it from your wall without citing the source.

You posted a story without citing the source, and then got angry when someone saw it on your wall and re-posted it without sharing the source.
>>
>>17761631
>>You posted a story without citing the source, and then got angry when someone saw it on your wall and re-posted it without sharing the source.

No, I was the first one to post the picture of the quotation. I got angry because he/she copied and posted it on his/her wall without telling me the exact correct thing. And why would I cit. the source of the quotation anyway when there is already the name of the person who said it???
>>
>>17761655
So did he post the picture? Did he simply type out the quote?

You didn't create anything, you re-posted it from somewhere else, without citing where you found it.
>>
>>17761599
Who cares? You're fighting over a Facebook post...think about it.
>>
>>17761664
>So did he post the picture? Did he simply type out the quote?
He/she posted the picture.

>>17761664
>You didn't create anything,
There is no point in creating here at all. It's just a blank page with quotation and the name of who said it.
>you re-posted it from somewhere else, without citing where you found it.
First, I didn't repost it. I took and screen shot, edited it and then posted it. And why will I cit. the source? Answer me.
>>
you need to be 18 to post here
get out
>>
>>17761599
>first world problems
Why care? It's not like you made that quote in the first place. So she didn't have any obligation to share it from yours.
You could have made it anyway, if you just didn't act like a faggot about it.
>>
>>17761678
I'm 29, shut up.
>>
>>17761681
>It's not like you made that quote
Million of people, big organizations, celebrities, intellectuals posts quotes they haven't made too.

>So she didn't have any obligation to share it from yours.
She did have an obligation here because he/she posted it right after I posted it and from my wall as she wasn't aware about it in the first place.
>>
>>17761675
>First, I didn't repost it. I took and screen shot, edited it and then posted it. And why will I cit. the source? Answer me.

Jesus fucking Christ. You said in your OP that you "got it from the internet". How in the fuck were we supposed to know that you actually created it?

Does the person re-posting it know that you made it? If they do, it's a dick move on their part, but either way this is barely a problem.

If it matters that much to you, put a little watermark in any images you make in future, so that people can't use without showing the source. I doubt you'll do that though, because it would show people how petty you're being about this.
>>
You're acting like a kid. Why would you be so fixed on wanting them to share it instead of reposting if you didn't even make it? I'd understand if it was your work, it's obvious you'd want a credit for your work. But for some quote in a pic you found on the Internet? It doesn't even give you any profits if you get it shared, especially since - I assume - you posted it on your private facebook wall, not a fanpage where you get likes and promote your work. You think that person sharing this quote from you would make you more popular with your friends or what?
>>
>>17761726
>You said in your OP that you "got it from the internet"
Yeah obviously. I got it from the internet (website called Goodread). But I took a screenshot, edited as in (cropped it) and posted it in my wall. He/she asked me where did you get it from(which was kind of a dumb question) so I said I got it from the internet skipping the screenshot and editing part. Does that still makes me a hypocrite?
>>
>>17761747
Are you trolling right now? Is the twist eventually going to be that the image DID have a watermark, and that you cropped it out?
>>
>>17761751
>going to be that the image DID have a watermark, and that you cropped it out?
No it didn't have a watermark.
>>
>>17761684
Oh my god. You need to kill yourself.
>>
>>17761746
>if you didn't even make it?
I logically made it even though I originally didn't make it. How? I posted it on my wall and only after that the other person was able to perceive it.

>It doesn't even give you any profits
It does my friend, it does.
>>
>>17761761
I'm 100% sure you're a troll at this point.

You give next to NO information other than vaguely answering direct questions. What are you actually getting from this thread? Is English your first language? Are you on the autistic spectrum?
>>
>>17761767
>You give next to NO information other than vaguely answering direct questions.
There are clearly more than two post in this thread that says it all.

>What are you actually getting from this thread?
Satification.

>Is English your first language?
No.

>Are you on the autistic spectrum?
I don't know.
>>
>>17761599
Lol you are 29 years old and your problem is that someone reposted something that you first posted on fb? It would make you feel wise if he had shared your post,so your name would be on his wall as the first poster?? Lol man. Grow up. The fact that he even asked you to post it,should make you to shut up. If I were him,I wouldn't have asked you. I would just take it and post it without asking. You aren't the creator of this shit!
>>
>>17761794
You sound like the one who steal popular tweets.
>>
>>17761794
Also, I would unfriend you immediately without even caring if you give a shit. As your brain isn't even capable of perceiving things that would amaze other that you're this wise to perceive such thing.
>>
>>17761794
>If I were him,I wouldn't have asked you. I would just take it and post it without asking.
Shit person confirmed hahahahaha
>>
>ask question
>get answer you don't like
>fight and complain about it while giving vague information until the thread dies

/adv/, getting nothing done since 2013.
>>
>>17761822
Not really,I only share some articles on my fb. >>17761832
I wouldn't give a shit if you'd unfriendly me
>>17761839
Not rly,I would post it without getting his permission if I knew from before that he would me so nervous. Because a 29 years old guy shouldn't care about that,he didn't create the quote. He just copied it from Internet.
Many friends of me has joined a group on fb which has some photos with a quote. They always save it and post it on fb or Instagram. So what?
>>
>>17761881
>I would post it without getting his permission if I knew from before that he would me so nervous.
That proves you're a shitty person and also an asshole.

>he didn't create the quote. He just copied it from Internet.
He didn't create the quote that is exactly why he is posting it. And he has also not copied(stolen) it unless he's mentioned the name of the person who has originally quoted it. Since OP claimed that he has mentioned the name of the person who quoted it. It's decent and good.

>Many friends of me has joined a group on fb which has some photos with a quote. They always save it and post it on fb or Instagram. So what?
It's absolutely okay to do so, until they are giving the credit to the original holder. (like, mentioning name or book etc)

Looking at all the posts ITT I feel like OP is a decent human being.
>>
>>17761599
Both of you are massive faggots, that's for sure. OP probably more so due making a thread about it.
>>
>>17762058
Go away idiot.
>>
>>17761599
Wait, what's your name? I know a bitch who complained about the exact same thing on twitter, both of you should kill yourselves though.
>>
Will some intelligent person read all the posts in this thread and tell me if I'm a hypocrite?
>>
>>17762077
Kill yourself first, fuckwit.
>>
Congratulations. This is by far and away the most superficial """"problem"""" on /adv/

My advice is to take the gun to your head and pull the trigger, OP
>>
>>17761794
>>17761881
>>17762077
Pirates can fuck out of the thread.
>>
>>17761695
>Million of people, big organizations, celebrities, intellectuals posts quotes they haven't made too.
And guess what,they don't bitch about it when someone else uses those quotes.
>>
>>17762093
>My advice is to take the gun to your head and pull the trigger, OP
No fuck you.
>>
>>17762093
Eh, not sure about that, the competition is stiff. Although if OP is really 29, the price for today is certainly well earned.
>>
>>17762113
I do. What's your problem?
>>
I just asked you fools a simple question.
>>
>>17762124
And you got the simple answer, you're and idiot and should consider ending your suffering.
>>
>>17762124
Simple but stupid nonetheless. Just get over it fag.
>>
>>17762135
I'll devastate you nigga
>>
>>17762136
Read this >>17762078
Am I a hypocrite?
>>
no ones a hypocrite.

unless you directly made something there is no need for them to share it from your page. why would they need to share it from your page?
>>
>>17762151
yes, now kys
>>
>>17762145
That won't save you from your own idiocy, mate.
>>
>>17762124
>From the following short story who is the hypocrite and why?
None of you is hypocrite.
But one of you is childish and overreacting.
You.
>>
>>17762078

Yes. You are a hypocrite.

You are also vain, narcissistic and arrogant.

You took a screenshot, posted it to your wall and someone else did the same exact thing.

What are you upset about?

They asked if they could share the image, you said yes. You didn't say "Yes but only if you use the share button". It sounds like you wanted credit, maybe to get more views or likes. And that's bullshit.

Also, stop with the he/she bullshit. The word you need is "They". For fucks sake, are you really 29 and this fucking retarded?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-14-23-09-22-1.png (403KB, 720x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-14-23-09-22-1.png
403KB, 720x1231px
>>17762153
So RDF is hypocrite? Die in fire motherfucker.
>>
>>17762186
>someone else did the same exact thing.
No. I took screenshot, edited and then posted it. But he/she directly reposted it in the name of sharing. Also, by using he/she I'm keeping the gender silent. "They" is plural you fucking fucknut. Grow a brain then call someone a hypocrite, obtuse fuck.
>>
>>17762154
OMG RALLAY?
>>
File: op.jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
10KB, 194x259px
>>17761599
Get your priorities straight man. You have nothing to be butthurt over.
>>
lol at using fb. stay there normie
>>
>>17761599
you are both hypocrites because you use facebook and don't know copyright or creative commons
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.