[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asked the girl I like for a chance at a relationship but she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1477598545622-wg.jpg (102KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1477598545622-wg.jpg
102KB, 640x1138px
Asked the girl I like for a chance at a relationship but she says if she takes me that the other guys that like her will get hurt. And how would I like it if she chose someone else. How do I convince her to give her and I a chance?
>>
Are you in the 5th grade? She's just trying to let you down easy bro
>>
>>17761510

Obviously she's not that into to you. Don't make a fool out of yourself.
>>
>>17761510
I know your natural reaction will be to try harder to win her affection, but let me assure you that this is literally the opposite of what you need to do if you want to get her.
>>
>>17761541
>>17761541
Should I just lay back and wait for her answer? Or should I say fuck it and give up? Giving up will be hard coz i like this girl a lot. We've been friends for two years now
>>
>>17761575
Say it's either you or them. If it's you, great. If it's them, forget about her.
>>
>>17761510
Man, the excuses that women give for not wanting to date a guy are just getting lazier and lazier.

Taken at face value, she literally just told you that she's an attention whore and wants to string you along and whatever other guys like her along. Move on.
>>
File: haaaaaa.gif (473KB, 297x212px) Image search: [Google]
haaaaaa.gif
473KB, 297x212px
>>17761510
>Asked the girl I like for a chance at a relationship
>>
>>17761575
If she wanted you she wouldn't give a shit about the other guys. She doesn't want you but you are free to wait till hell freezes if you want.

If it were me I would stop orbiting her and if I really wanted a gf look elsewhere.
>>
>>17761510
Thats a NO OP
>>
no, leave her be and just stay platonic friends because she's gonna continue to fuck or see other guys while you just stand there wondering if she wants you or not
>>
>she keeps on fucking other guys
>you date some other girl
>she mad
>she says you two will get together soon
>she never will date you for real though
>get into a fight and never speak to her again

This has a 99,9% chance of happening
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.