[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanted to go sightseeing somewhere yesterday, and the night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: islandtrip.jpg (92KB, 728x408px) Image search: [Google]
islandtrip.jpg
92KB, 728x408px
I wanted to go sightseeing somewhere yesterday, and the night before I decided to invite a girl I've been messaging since I thought she'd enjoy it too. Not like a date or anything, just that it'd be more fun to do it in company.

Anyway we met at the train station and went to the island together, and got fortunes together, shared food and took photos together, and I'm like ahhh crap... this is definitely a date isn't it.

We both had a lot of fun together; she enjoyed it a lot and asked me to take her someplace else next time... but I don't have any special feelings for her, and finding someone I love is really important to me right now. Did I go too far by inviting her and spending the day with her? Did I accidentally wander into dating territory?

I'm pretty lonely and don't really have any good friends in this town yet, but I'm worried about leading her on... can I get some advice on this please? I'm 23 she's 25 with her birthday next week.
>>
>>17761398
As long as you didn't explicitly say it was a date and didn't kiss her or hold hands or anything, I'd say you're good. You aren't leading her on. You might be friend zoning her, but who knows, maybe you'll end up falling for her
>>
>>17761458
Thanks for your thoughts.
Anyone else?
>>
>>17761542
I think maybe you should take her somewhere else next time, try bringing another person to see how it affects her attitude, maybe she just likes being your friend

Well, if she is interested in you then
>>17761458
>You might be friend zoning her, but who knows, maybe you'll end up falling for her
>>
>>17761398
It sounds like an excellent non-date. If you are determined not to let it go further, just don't ask her anywhere else and friendzone her.

But I wouldn't be so quick to close off the possibility that enjoying her company might develop into more. Most mature people don't "fall" in love - they grow into it, and at your age real compatibility is a more promising sign than surface lust.
>>
>>17761584
But how do I know I'm growing with the right person?
>>
>>17761644
It will just feel right.
>>
>>17761644
How does anyone "know" it's the right person? You take the chance. It just seems to me that enjoying her company is a pretty good start you shouldn't be too quick to throw away.
>>
>>17761653
I guess. I just keep ending up in relationships where I'm comfortable, but not in love, and I'm afraid of it happening again.
>>
Sometimes love is blind and youll fall in. Enjoy the moment.
>>
File: tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg (88KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg
88KB, 456x810px
>>17761398
>I'm worried about leading her on...
>>17761398
>I'm 23 she's 25 with her birthday next week
Have a clown poop on her birthday cake.

Nothing expresses your feelings like clown poop.
>>
>>17761798
No idea what this means desu
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.