[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I ugly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (192KB, 750x754px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 750x754px
(I'm the guy with the bat) If there's one thing I can trust about 4chan is that you'll be brutally honest. Am I ugly? I'm kind of trying to gain back some self~confidence. My persona isn't bad but I feel like my looks plague me. I'm 6'1 if that matters. Be 100% dead honest, is it bad? Thanks ps if you know me in person pls don't roast me.
>>
Face pic
>>
>>17761017
No you aren't ugly.
You look haji or curry as shit.

But that is irrelevant

Nigga, you're like something I break over my knee to put in my fireplace

You skinny as an Auschwitz survivor

Hit the gym
You can use your natural slimness for an advantage there
>>
You are skinny, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Some women have a thing for skinny men and I can say that from personal experience (I'm also skinny).

Being 6'1 works in your favor. Your olive skin tone will work in favor of some women, others like white men.

Can't really tell much else about you based on that picture.
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 750x750px
Face pic
>>
>>17761030
Lmao fuck you I'm Hispanic. Appreciate the honesty though
>>
you seem slightly above average, maybe average

probably the former for girls who are into your type (skin color/ethnicity/whatever) but you aren't hot enough to pull girls who wouldn't normally go for guys like you

just focus on personality and hit the gym a little and you'll probably be fine
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 750x1334px
Here's another face pic, I took it after I was done mowing a lawn (in b4 something racist). I know I shouldn't put myself out there so much, at least on 4chan, but I want to get a good opinion from you guys. Thanks
>>
Pleb
>>
>>17761053
With ears and face like that, you gotta have some white as fuck ancestors

Look at that hose. You look "SMASHING"

Anyways, it don't matter much
You look average as fuck

So for men like us, it means you are nothing
You gotta have something worth for women
Any woman, white, hispanic, asian, anything

You got a regular face, but your'e skinny.
So you're not offering muscles
Got a good job?

No?
Well get those muscles in shape.

I was a tall skinny fag like you who went to the gym
Fuck it's hard for us to make a difference
But man, when we do, we look like Hercules
Shortfags build muscles fast, but shit they're oompa loompas

We tall people are better from the get go
>>
You're average or maybe very slightly above. 5-6/10.

Not someone who is able to pull pussy on the regular, but you'll likely find a girl if you try hard enough.
>>
>>17761064
Very qt
>>
>>17761066
Nice dubs, I'm with you, I've been going to the gym for 3 years but not to get big but stay in shape for baseball. I have a bad metabolism because I eat like a fat guy but have been stuck at 155lb for the longest
>>
>>17761064
Shave the pubestache

Also going to echo what that other guy said, you generally look like a skeleton.
>>
>>17761017
No you are not ugly but if i'm being honest you are the second least attractive guy in your pic.
>>
>>17761017
>>17761044
>>17761064
Nah son, ya gud
>>
>>17761044

You're fine, your looks don't plague you. I'm assuming you're asking because you don't get as much action with girls as you'd like so really you're hung up on the wrong thing. Don't worry about your looks. Work out once or twice a week, wear what you think looks good on you and just kinda take care of yourself. Girls will line the fuck up if you feel good about yourself and have your shit together.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.