[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serial cheater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2394.jpg (88KB, 640x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2394.jpg
88KB, 640x644px
>Part 1/2

I'm a cheater. I've been in my current, first real relationship for a bit over 1.5 years now. I've always been very unsure about us and don't see us being together forever because there are so many problems and we have considered breaking up numerous times. However, at the same time I share the most happy moments of my life with her and she makes me feel complete. I'm only 18, and when I got to meet her I had barely ascended robot phase, so I had little earlier experience with women.

For some reason, while in our relationship I've never quit being flirty with girls. I've realised that most of the time I dont even like them or feel attracted to them, its just the psychological game and the validation I get from them liking me. About a few weeks in, I made my first mistake. Followed by about 8 more girls over the course of months. About 8 months ago I quit it because I was riddled with guilt. I never got over it, so 2 months ago I finally decided to tell her, my mindset on all or nothing. Obviously she was very hurt and it took a while to regain her trust and hope. I let her a clear choose whether we should continue, and she wanted to stay with me because she could understand the argument that I did it because I thought we would breakup anyway and that I didn't love her yet, unlike I did now. I believed this aswell.

However, this friday I went to an event by myself in a city 100km from our hometown. A girl on molly who was cute, (didnt really feel attracted to her) expressed interest and for some reason I went with it. Again. Beforehand me consciously realising I will regret it badly tomorrow didnt help me. I dont make my own decisions, Its like I do fucked up shit on auto pilot.

>Part 1/2
>>
File: image_10-1.jpg (9KB, 109x125px)
image_10-1.jpg
9KB, 109x125px
>>17760622
>Part 2/2

I know this is all fueled by deep insecurities.. what do I do now? My girl is 100% loyal and doesn't deserve this. I can't deal with the guilt. I can't do this to her. I can't hurt her again.
My cheating has given me trust and anger issues, all riddled by guilt. Expressing irrational anger to her and not trusting her intentions related to other guys even tho I can rationally say shes super trustworthy.

Should I just leave her and not say anything? How do I overcome the guilt and insecurity and fix myself?

>Part 2/2
>>
>>17760622
>she
>>
>>17760622
If you can do months with that sort of relationship you give me hope lad
>>
>>17760724
What do you mean?
>>
Confess and discuss an open relationship
>>
>>17760737
It would hurt her so badly tho, everything we've gone through and the trust and hope she had to fight for to regain her trust in me after my first confession of having lied and betrayed her for a year.. I don't know if I can do it.

Also I dont know how an open relationship would function as 18 year olds.. we're both extremely jealous, obsessed and insecure. I dont think it'll work but at the same time I think it could help me overcome my insecurities.
>>
>>17760733
It sounds like you're doing so bad that i should consider my current relationship sealed than constantly shitting over me barely conversing with my current.
Thanks lad
>>
>>17760622
>>17760631

I was exactly like that with a girl who was just as nice and into me, I was 100% sure of her loyalty as well. After a few years of me pulling that same shit and confessing a few times, she cheated too and eventually left me for the other guy.

I don't even have any good advice for you, I'd just say stop but clearly it's not that simple and I get it. What I can say is that she will probably get "even" at some point, and it will hurt, even if you act like you don't give a fuck about her now.
>>
>>17760750
Yeah you need to come out and tell her, and break up. When you break up, spend 100% of your time fixing your issues and DO NOT focus on women. Find your life's purpose, get into a good college and do all you can to improve your sense of direction and discipline. Getting involved with various religious groups and exploring different perspectives on honesty, committment, and morality over time won't hurt.
>>
>>17760761
I do give a fuck about her now. Yeah youre right, while I confessed one time now for cheating super long ago with the reasoning that we were on the verge of breaking up plus that it all felt unserious yet and that I didnt love her yet might be a valid reason.

However confessing that I did it again now just wont work. I wont have any reasoning behind it and no way to prove that I wont do it again. Its fucked. And yeah, I do believe that if she stays with me if I confess again that she might cheat too. Overall the hassle and drama over this is too much anyway to continue a healthy relationship.
>>
>>17760771
Wouldn't it be better to breakup and give another reason? I dont want to hurt her with abusing her trust in the second chance I've wasted
>>
Confess and break up with her. Be a man, sit her down and tell her you're breaking up with her because you cheated on her. This relationship is long since fucked. You know she deserves better. I was in the same boat and that's what I did when I cheated. When you're in a relationship you sign an unwritten contract to be committed. When I cheated I broke that contract and so it only made sense to end it. I really didn't want to (4 year relationship) but it was for the best. You need to learn from your mistakes and move on. This was also the first and last time I've ever cheated on anyone since.
>>
>>17760920
Wouldnt it be better to let out the last time I cheated cause I dont thinknshe can handle it emotionally, it would absolubtly break her. If I just break up with her and blame it on the times I cheated a year ago which she already knows off, wouldn't it save alot of drama?
>>
>>17760920
Also why would you consider this relationship long fucked?
>>
>>17761005
Yes it's definitely going to hurt her. Its gonna hurt a lot. And you're going to feel like a devilish asshole. But as a man you have to take responsibility for your actions. And she's going to appreciate and respect you for doing so. Because let's look at it. Its been over one year after you cheated and all of a sudden you decided to end it because of your guilt of an event that happened a year ago? Why didn't you break up with her then?! Let's be honest, this isn't a very convincing reason. She's gonna put two and two together and the pain will be worse because you lied. And if the reason isn't very valid, and she's left in wonder or speculation, she'll most likely feel like the whole thing was her fault. (When it was really all you).
Be strong and end it (and I mean truly end it) even if she's willing to stay despite this, break up with her regardless. You're not gonna learn or improve on anything if you don't punish yourself. To lessen her pain, reassure her that it was YOU that fucked this relationship and that its for the best for the both of you. Because it really is. Take what you learned from this relationship and learn from it so that you can shape yourself and grow to be a better man.

>>17761028
Its long since been fucked when you cheated on her with 8 different girls.
>>
Texted her that I'm coming over to talk today, she's being really impatient and sayimg I should tell her now whats it about. Even saying I kmow youre gonna breakup so why dont you say it now, and 'what does it matter for me'. As I'm typing this I even just got the message 'did you cheat again?' Currently on unread. What do?
>>
>>17761179
She wants me to call her about it but I feel thats just the easy way out?
>>
I believe it is the easy way out. You should be there in person to reassure her and comfort her when she gets hurt. Anything that's meaningful to say should be said in person.
>>
Congratulations for not being a coward and a liar. Too bad you're a cheater but at least you have the balls to be honest.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.