[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 243x207px
My gf just said "do you think we could still be friends if we break up?" What the hell

What should i do? I would survive if she broke up with me but i wouldnt be too happy abd i suck at getting girl friends...

What do you think this means? Will she break up with me????
>>
And*
>>
it means you already know your over it. So get over it.
>>
It's over, OP. Don't bother. She has made up her mind.
>>
Break up with her before she can break up with you.

Otherwise you're going to get stuck in an infinite loop of self improvement with the end goal being to get revenge on her by having a better life.
>>
>>17760542
I will say I've been with women that have asked that in a certain point in the relationship. They never left me, they were curious if the friendship was real, or if I was just doing it for regular sex. Women are different, but she could be just curious. I've had two women ask me if I would still date them if they got a sex change.
>>
Op here, would that be so bad? Improvement sounds
....fun
>>
>>17760635
How old are you?
>>
>>17760635
It's fun at times but all in all it's hard work, day in and day out.

Enjoy being oblivious while it lasts because it's honestly a nicer feeling than constant pressure to break your own limits. I mean, obviously it's more rewarding, but there's a certain degree of willingness to let someone in that you never get back, and you're going to miss being able to love because once it's gone it never comes back.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.