[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up 1st date, want 2nd chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1469584405441.jpg (336KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1469584405441.jpg
336KB, 2048x1365px
tl;dr:
>met girl at house party fri night
>clicked
>we wanted to hang but her friend was too tired
>we meet up sat aftenoon
>i mc fuck up and push too hard for sex, never go against her will but in hinsight I definitely was too pushy
>contact has broken down, even though she seemed to be happy, having a good time, offered me pot on the way out, kissed me, etc

I really feel bad, I really like her, I was just exceptionally horny that day and I feel bad and I wanna keep seeing her

I know exactly where she lives because gps + memory, if there's still no contact come tuesday afternoon, should I go over there and try to put my head on the chopping block and apologize?

If she isn't there than say it to one of her friends and ask them to tell her for me

If no one is home keep trying once a day until eventually someone will be

Again I have to emphasize this, I legit do feel bad
I really do like her

Also I know there have been people in the past who fucked up 1st dates and got 2nd chances, that's actually the story behind my parents, albeit it he just didn't show up for the 1st date
>>
>>17760516
dont go to her house, that'd be really fucking creepy

you've only gone on one date with her, you aren't in a relationship or anything yet
>>
>>17760548
Well she gave me her address and we hung in her room

I mean fuck what do I have to lose? She doesn't know anyone that I know, I really like her and I think she is one of those girls who is actually nice and shit, I was just a prick

I feel like, if I give it time (tuesday), then enough time will have passed where it doesn't seem crazy, but at the same time she hasn't forgotten about me

If I show up and am 100% honest and sorry, why wouldn't she?

Its one thing to say "sorry" via text message, but when she sees it in my face and when she sees I actually cared enough to come say it in person which on its own is pretty ballsy, unless I just absolutely 10000 % fucked up so hard that its just unforgiveable I don't see why she wouldn't at least give me a cautious 2nd chance

She clearly liked me enough to do all the shit she did with me to begin with, so I imagine it hurts her too
>>
>>17760564
I think you'll come off as creepy if you show up at her house unannounced

YOU ONLY WENT ON ONE DATE
>>
>>17760569
Nothing to lose

Fuck it
>>
>>17760571
why not just fucking wait

you're coming off as extremely clingy and creepy and needy

how many texts did you send her when she never replied? what did you say in those texts?
>>
>>17760584
"yo i hear X is great for clubbing" 7:10 pm
(yesterday after hanging)
"if all yoir friends got fakes you should check it out tonight" 7:11 pm (they basically count as one text people do it all the time"
"yo you know any places that aren't 21+ " 8:45

a phone call at 9:55

"I don't know of any..." at 10:10

"Hey X I' m sorry if I got a little carried away back there it wont happen again" 10:12 pm
"How'd the girls night out go" 2;05 today
>>
>>17760591
*cringe*

was this after she said she was just gonna have a girls night out?
>>
I've never even had a girlfriend before, I should have known better than to even have sex anywhere near being on the radar on the 1st date

God damnit

I will go apologize on tuesday, I've made my mind up

I wont contact her at all until then, and then I'll just show up
>>
>>17760595
I know its cringe, I fucking know, I was panicking

She told me about half way into us hanging, that her friend wanted to have a girls night out because she was upset that she (the same girl that wanted it) was too tired for it on friday night

As it was starting to get darker outside I decided to say bye because I wanted to let her go do her thing
>>
>>17760598
have you been listening to anything I've been saying?

dont go fucking visiting her, stop texting her like a needy faggot
>>
She doesn't even party, where we met wasn't one, it was a house show

God damnit I was so fucking pushy
>>
File: captain-america-wank.jpg (159KB, 450x312px) Image search: [Google]
captain-america-wank.jpg
159KB, 450x312px
>>17760516
Did you get a number? If not, then ja blew it.

> should I go over there
You mean should you show up unannounced at a girl's house that you pushed for sex and who rejected you?

Yeah, no. In some parts of the world, that's called stalking. Move on. You can't save this one.
>>
>>17760606
I have a feeling its over unless I go in person to fix it
I don't think she will be contacting me via text or call and I think if I tried to contact her via text or call it would cause more damage
>>
>>17760614
of course I have her number, I could text her right now but it wont do any good
Literally what do I have to lose showing up at her place? She doesn't know anyone I do so there is no chance of tainting any rep of mine, and there is a chance that she will be so impressed by me actually having the balls to show up to her place (that she already invited me to once before and gave me the address), and having the balls to say sorry, that maybe she will give me another chance

Again, this is the same story of my parents, dad fucked up 1st date, went straight to door and apologized, got 2nd chance
>>
>>17760604
wait so you let her go halfway through the first date and then blew up her phone that night KNOWING she was having fun with her friends at a girls night out?

ya blew it

dont go to her house, dont text her, dont call her

wait for her to respond and if not just cut your losses, cause showing up at her motherfucking house is creepy as fuck and could be considered, like >>17760614 said, to be stalking
>>
>>17760633
I didn't let her go, she was saying her friends were bugging her and I suggested I head out

I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna go tuesday afternoon when its still super bright outside and say sorry
>>
She's the 1st date I've gotten all semester, its mid november, she's probably the only chance at a relationship I'll get this entire semester, I have to salvage this
>>
>>17760637
we're trying to give you advice and you're totally ignoring what everyone is saying

> I didn't let her go, she was saying her friends were bugging her and I suggested I head out
Literally letting her go. She obviously didnt like you that much, cause if she did, she would have wanted to stay with you
>>
>>17760647
She liked me, I was just too pushy and she felt uncomfortable because of it

I know thats what it is
>>
>>17760661
> she thinks I'm too pushy
> better be even more pushy and show up at her house unannounced
>>
>>17760645
You want to fuck the first person who shows a sign of interest in you. Less than 24 hours after meeting them. Gee, I wonder why people tend to not find you very attractive.

Christ, you're a total creep.
>>
>>17760670
dont forget wanting to go to their house unannounced after they dropped him

huh, I wonder why people dont want to give him a chance
>>
File: 1466752860705.gif (934KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1466752860705.gif
934KB, 400x225px
OH MY FUCKING GOD IN HEAVEN JESUS CHRIST ITS A FUCKING MIRACLE

SHE JUST MESSAGGED ME AND SAID

"hey"
"its ok haha"
>>
>>17760676
its not gonna work out

she's only texting with short phrases, she's obviously creeped out by your clinginess
>>
>>17760690
She only ever used short phrases anyways

I wont even respond until sometime tomorrow, plenty of people are asleep at this time of night anyways

Holy fucking shit, this it, 2nd chance, last chance, I will NOT fuck this up

0 clingyness, 0 pushiness

I can't even explain this with logic, this is incredible
>>
>>17760696
and you were gonna go to her house like a fucking stalker
>>
I say be honest. I think you'd be surprised by how much lots of women appreciate real 100% honesty, even if it makes you feel horrible, especially if it makes you feel horrible. Just tell her that you realize you were too pushy and you feel REALLY bad about it. From my perspective, that looks like the best option.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.