[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to think of suicide when intoxicated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1479019815569.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479019815569.gif
2MB, 356x200px
Is it normal to think of suicide when intoxicated?
>>
no

get some help
>>
>>17760451
I've just accepted that my life is shit. There are some people with less shit lives and some people with more shit lives.

I used to think I'd kill myself one day. The only thing stopping me is that all of my brothers literally said the same thing and it would be sad if all my mother's sons killed themselves.
>>
>>17760477
what's wrong with your life? feel free to dump the dumpster here. it's anonymity rights after all
>>
>>17760481
Literally everyone in my family has issues. Depression, alcohlism, usually both. I'm the most normal out of all of them, they even admit it, and I would certainly be a happy person if circumstances were different. I'm just not that lucky.

My friendship with two of my best friends crashed and burned. He was my roommate and went nuts, lost his job, started selling drugs and made my life hell. His girlfriend was really close to me. He started beating her and I would stop it whenever I could but he continued when I was away. It was really hard for me since lol bros before hoes but I told her to run. In fact, she told other people I wasn't doing enough to help her. Despite my best efforts, she kept coming over to fuck him even on the same days that he fucked another bitch. She told him that I wasn't to be trusted because I thought he was off his rocker. My loyalty for both people counted for nothing.

We get evicted, part ways and I'm back with my mom, including my older brothers who leech off of her, don't work and are a hair away from killing themselves. My friends that I ran back into said that I'm more bitter than I used to be.

The whole ordeal made me lose hair and with disassociation (from drugs and stress). That's mostly gone since I went cold turkey but I reflect on my life and how it could have been, or what how I thought it would go. Life seems to reward the worst people with women and parents who pay for all their shit while I'm stuck surrounded by toxic individuals.

I guess what I'm saying is that my hopes are fading away. I thought of going to college and getting a degree in electrical engineering but knowing how everything has turned out should I even bother? I think of ending it all and that just makes me feel like a pussy, which makes me want to end it all. I've known people who've been through worse, who have killed innocent people, been maimed, etc. They still go to work every day. How do they do it? I don't know.
>>
>>17760520
i feel u man. my life was fucked up then i went to prison, got out with every intention of doing good and changing because i have 3 small kids, well shits even worse since i got out. my car got stolen while i was in and my mom is living in a motel and the mother of my children got pregnant by another guy while i was locked up...by my fucking brother. i was 185lbs when i got out 3 months ago mostly muscle, im down to 150lbs now and im so stressed out i just smoke k2 and keep thinking about eating this bullet from this .357 that was all i had left when i got out. FML. they also paroled me to a homeless shelter but i got out of there into my own apartment when i was still in my phase of "im going to do things right this time". its only a matter of time before i go lay in my bathtub and paint the wall with my fucking brains
>>
>>17760677
I hate seeing more miserable people, but it makes me feel less alone.
>>
It's normal to think about it at least 30 times a day in my experience.
>>
>>17760704
its bad but i always know it could be worse, but after i found out about my brother and the mother of my kids that shit is killing me, im 27 and we was together since we were 15, went to prison for selling drugs trying to take care of my family because my mom had problems with the irs and everything went to shit while i was gone. i want to go back to selling dope but i don't even have the energy for it im so depressed and i have 3 prior felonies for it, my next case will send me away for a good 6-10 years. im about to quit the game of life forreal. depression and mental illness also runs in my family aswell.
>>
>>17760727
Don't kill yourself if you have kids. I think one of the things holding me on to this wretched existence is the knowledge that my suicide would hurt my family. Yours certainly would as well.
>>
>>17760777
thats what i keep tellin myself to, that they need me but fuck shits a mess
>>
If you're mentally ill, yeah. During some periods of my life I couldn't drink even when I thought it would be fun because I'd end up attempting suicide.
>>
>>17761430
>During some periods of my life I couldn't drink even when I thought it would be fun because I'd end up attempting suicide.
I've not drank for years for this reason. Kinda alienate a lot of people by not drinking but I don't ever wanna do what I did back then.

A friend of mine killed himself today, please don't do the same anons.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.