[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goddamn, I just fucked my ex. We broke about about 3 weeks ago,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Goddamn, I just fucked my ex. We broke about about 3 weeks ago, and I don't know how to feel. I feel depressed, empty, and sad......why.
>>
that's why they say break contact completely. you just reset the feelings.

plus, you let her feel good again for a short while. it's easier for her to wing herself off you if you let her do it.
>>
It's ok but not best to keep doing long term. Break ups suck and that helps ease the pain. Take it from a guy that stayed close with almost all exes, it doesn't end up well.
>>
>>17760255
It started as just hanging out, but before we parted ways we had a looong hug that turned into fucking. I ate her, she sacked me, did a cool down before I came and then fucked her. Goddamn I think that's exactly what happened before we broke up.
>>
>>17760270
if you're in love with her and this was long term, you're best bet is no contact.

otherwise just have fun
>>
>>17760270
You can have your fun, but the fun will end most likely. It was pretty recent so you both still comfortable with each other. You either need to get back together or go radio silent and see new people. Even if you keep seeing each other for this release it will end eventually unless you're working towards getting back together which can be difficult to navigate. You may have had some empty sex which felt good in the moment. It's normal and part of letting go or getting back together.
>>
>>17760251
Why did you break up?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.