[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women really want equality? Im starting to think that they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 039.jpg (386KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
039.jpg
386KB, 1200x798px
Do women really want equality?
Im starting to think that they really don't because they get turned on by men who dominates them.

What do you think?
>>
>>17759670

This is not advice, this is trolling.

Go start a flame war somewhere else.
>>
Of course not you dumb fuck, how stupid can you be? You must have very low IQ or extreme social autism judging from the fact that you've never learned this naturally.
>>
>>17759670
It's possible to dominate a woman sexually and take care of her, and also encourage her to pursue her own interests, career, etc. For most women, a guy who can do both is marriage material
>>
>>17759680
I've never had a girlfriend.
How am i supposed to know what women want?
>>
When women say they want equality they actually just want the same "rights" as men have. Which in modern society they have, but because of shielded upbringings they start to believe in conspiracies.

I think what all women actually want deep down is to have a confident man they can rely on, one who protects and loves them. Just look at nature.

Western society today is pretty messed up. It's not man vs woman, we're the same damn species we should love and care for each other, we have our roles that we were given by nature, why not just accept it.
>>
>>17759744
>When women say they want equality they actually just want the same "rights" as men have.

They want men to submit to them, but at the same time they want to be dominated sexually.

I don't really understand how this is supposed to work.

Im starting to think, maybe it's all just a great shit test that you're not supposed to fall for.
>>
>>17759682
It all boils down to our pre-civilization era where men did the hunting and did basically everything for the tribe and women on the other hand braided eachother's hair, women are nothing more than machines where you put your sperm and children come out.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.