[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna beat up my ex gf's new bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1478075419958.jpg (19KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
1478075419958.jpg
19KB, 600x405px
Is it wrong that I feel like I wanna beat him up?Heres a little context Im not a violent person,but I was living with my ex then she fell out of love for me and hooked up with him and was hiding it from me.Then she moved out and moved in with him and puts pics on fb with him etc and blocked me from everything.Then one day on the street I met with them on the street and saw him face to face for the first time and he was smiling at me with a smug face while she was looking down scared to face me.Why shouldnt I kick his /adv I just feel so angry?The inly reason I didnt so far is because she would interfere and I dont wanna hurt her
>>
>>17759506
You're looking at it from the wrong perspective. Instead, ask yourself "what would I gain from beating him up?".
>>
What do you achieve by beating him up?

Whenever you feel angry, take a deep breath and tickle your anus or do a kegel. It will relax you.
>>
OP here.I would get satisfaction knowing that his physical pain will reach at least a small percentage of my pain tat I feel inside.I mean the prick flirted with her when me and her were having a rough time in our relationship
>>
Burn your right thumb with a lighter.
>>
you need to find the bitch and at least clear your chest bro and then forget her fully but warn her and let her acknowledge the fact that her new bf gets satisfaction from what he did to them and that if if ever fucking looks at you with a smug look again your going to fuck him up and shes the only reason you didn't in the first place.

finish off with a 'nice knowing you and oh don't ever think there's gonna be another chance, i don't like used goods'

then please continue your life as it will hurt like a bitch but you will move on my friend rebounds may help for a short time a toxic cheating bitch aint worth it anyway
>>
>>17759506
why do you want to beat up him not her? your whore of an ex is entirely at fault here. she hooked up with him behind your back and he wasn't your bro or anything so it's not like he had any obligations towards you. it just makes him a fucking idiot and probably a future cuck, because he knew very well what kind of woman he's hooking up with
>>
He feels like he stole something from you and it's probably a total trash bag. Get them out of your life and move on. She'll probably cheat on him eventually like she did to you. He's living on borrowed time. Guys like this are naive and/or dumb as fuck and don't get the implications of getting with someone that actively cheated on their s/o.

Seems like she feels bad in some capacity and doesn't want to face you. She's the one that hurt you man and you should distance yourself from toxic people.
>>
File: 1479023965603.png (759KB, 608x670px) Image search: [Google]
1479023965603.png
759KB, 608x670px
Yes, you need to brutally murder them both by stoning, if not you are an irredeemable beta incel cuck and should kill yourself.

srs
>>
Let it go

You only beat the shit out of him if he contacts you and teases you or something.
>>
>>17759506
>I wanna beat up ...
>Im not a violent person but
Kek.

Go ahead, beat him up, end up in jail and get some dick from Tyrone since that's what beta faggots like you really crave.
>>
>>17759506
He's already taken your girlfriend and looked you in the eye afterwards. Do you really think you'll win a physical fight?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.